State Migration Plan-What states are saying?...

cartertucker

Guest kerryann

Hi all, They say no news is good news,but how much longer will the good news be put off??

Passed skills test in May so we still havent got SS yet,guess this could be a long ride........

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragsterwish
How is everyone holding up? The new priority processing freaked me out for a bit but I am calm again now and just waiting for the SMP's to be released. I just wish they could choose a date and stick with it. The election makes me nervous because of the uncertainty of it all and the implications for all of us would-be migrants.

I'm trying to keep the hope burning bright. The new priority processing timeline makes the SMP more attractive and worth the wait! Once its announced, many of applications here would fly thr! Its really good to know that SMP applicant can expect their visa grant within 12 months from Lodgement date!!

• 1 year later...
Guest chiffonscarf
Thanx Gilly for the humble and detailed reply,

Yes I have the assessment as Public Relation Officer - 2221-11 but it is 2 and half year old.I have 7, 6, 6, 5.5 bands. But what are chances of getting the processing will be quicker. There might be some more changes from DIAC and I might again be in to limbo.So I am afraid of going with it.

Hello virtual_bajwa. How are you, hope all well! Glad here that I saw your post since both our profession matched.Since I started joining in to different forums, this is the first time I saw someone who'd applied with an occupation as PR professional i.e. You! :) My ACT SS nomination application is currently on processed, hope to hear from them soon! Are you in AU now? How is the PR outlook in AU, are there a lot of opportunities awaiting us? Hope to hear from you again. Thanks in advance :)

Guest Guest31881

This thread is 2 years old, I have closed it to avoid confusion. if you wish to contact a member, please try the PM system by clicking on the members name in one of their posts.

Thanks folks

Archived