Stat dec reference for an old employer not in buisness anymore HELP

tfarrell

My husband started his apprentice as a carpenter / joiner back in 1996. I have to do a stat dec for this as the company is no longer in buisness. Only problem is he cannot remember his exact start date or his exact wage back then or when he finished with this company. So do I write down approx dates / wages????????? Does anyone have a sample of what they wrote on theirs???? Will have to do another one of these as his second employer is no longer around either.

I have done up a reference for his current employer to sort of glance over and sign which is all done fine, loads of detail etc etc. Hes been employed with this current employer for the last 10 years.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

My husband started his apprentice as a carpenter / joiner back in 1996. I have to do a stat dec for this as the company is no longer in buisness. Only problem is he cannot remember his exact start date or his exact wage back then or when he finished with this company. So do I write down approx dates / wages????????? Does anyone have a sample of what they wrote on theirs???? Will have to do another one of these as his second employer is no longer around either.

I have done up a reference for his current employer to sort of glance over and sign which is all done fine, loads of detail etc etc. Hes been employed with this current employer for the last 10 years.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Hi I was in simmular situation my first employer had died so i was advised to try and find a supervisor or equal to do my ref which i did and that was all ok as long as they worked with me for 6 months or over hope this helps and again same as you not sure of exact dates so just put year started and left,We were granted TRA and SSforWA with this information so the same for you hopfuly.Where are you going?

Archived