Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johan

can 475 visa holder reside anywhere in the deginated regionals of Australia

Guest Johan

In my grnt letter it is mentioned that I can reside anyhere in the deginated low populated regions of Australia though I received sponsorship from WA. But my agents has said I can stay only in WA. Pls help me to understand whether a 475 visa holder reside anywhere(deginated by the Minister) or only in WA.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Johan

You can live anywhere you like in Regional/Low Growth Oz. However you MUST notify the State Migration Centres, both in WA and in whichever State you are headed for.

What is the score though? Are you in Oz? If so, are you in Regional WA? Why do you want to move and where do you want to move to?

Cheers

Gill

Guest dream
In my grnt letter it is mentioned that I can reside anyhere in the deginated low populated regions of Australia though I received sponsorship from WA. But my agents has said I can stay only in WA. Pls help me to understand whether a 475 visa holder reside anywhere(deginated by the Minister) or only in WA.

Hi John,

Can u please post your timelines.I m also 475 category,waiting for sth to happen soon..

So far as I know, since I am SA /SS, one cannot leave the SSed state for atleast 2 years. I have no idea whether it implies to other federal states as well.

Can u please share your timelines asap.

Thanks

Guest Johan
Hi Johan

You can live anywhere you like in Regional/Low Growth Oz. However you MUST notify the State Migration Centres, both in WA and in whichever State you are headed for.

What is the score though? Are you in Oz? If so, are you in Regional WA? Why do you want to move and where do you want to move to?

Cheers

Gill

Oh no I have not yet validated my visa, planning to move to WA within 2 months.

I only wanted to know is there legal provision to shift to SA if I find job oppurtunity in SA.

Actually I cannot establish any contacts in WA of my association. But I have few in SA.

Well by scores, are you refering to my skill points. I think it is 105 points.

Thanks for the reply,

Guest GandL

We were looking at a state sponsored WA visa- you need to stay in WA for two years.

Try Mandurah - reasonably close to Perth for a commute and a lovely little town.

Guest Johan
We were looking at a state sponsored WA visa- you need to stay in WA for two years.

Try Mandurah - reasonably close to Perth for a commute and a lovely little town.

Manduah is a beautiful city but seems to be expensive.

Guest Johan
Hi John,

Can u please post your timelines.I m also 475 category,waiting for sth to happen soon..

So far as I know, since I am SA /SS, one cannot leave the SSed state for atleast 2 years. I have no idea whether it implies to other federal states as well.

Can u please share your timelines asap.

Thanks

Sorry I could not reply to you.

Timelines : Applied for WA SS - Dec 08

Visa Application - July 09

Application Being processed further - 15 aug 09

Case Officer Alloted - 30 Aug 2009

Priorities change - 23 Sept 09

Visa Grant - 27 Jan 2010

HI Johan

Could you please tell me, how long it took for you to receive WA SS for Counsellor Occupation?

I hope you applied in Dec'08,

Awaiting for your reply, i fall on the same category..

Thanks

Rebekah * waiting for online system to be up and running to apply for 887...... :yes: