Meet up this Thursday in Kirribilli over a drink??

Guest KerrieC

Guest KerrieC

My name is Kerrie and I originally from London. I am 28 and I live here with husband (he is 31), he is orginally from Sheffield. We have been here on and off for the last couple of years whilst we have been travelling and have now been back for just over a year and half. Looking to meet up with people that like a laugh and just happy to meet up for a drink or do things around the city etc.

If anyone is interested, I thought I would perhaps arrange some drinks this Thursday in perhaps the Kirribilli Hotel (http://www.kirribillihotel.com.au/index.html) which is a nice pub (bit like the pubs at home) or somewhere in the city if that is better for everyone? I was thinking of anytime after 7.30pm............

Let me know if anyone is interested (anyone is welcome)

:wink:

Guest hulagirl

Hey Kerrie!

My name is Jude, I'm 33 & I live in Balmain with my Aussie husband (he's 30). He dragged me here to this awful, awful place :wink: I'm from Liverpool originally and have been in Aus for 4 years (how did that happen??).

I just saw your message today - unfortunately I already have plans tonight, but was gonna say, I work on the north shore & often travel home by ferry through Milsons point, so if you're interested in meeting up for a coffee or drink drop me a wee message - that goes for anyone else in the area of course...

Cheers for now,

jude

Archived