New friends wanted please!

Guest AngelaandTony

Guest graham and niki

Hi all i see there are a few from currambine here - we moved here a month ago.

We have 2 boys age 6 and 8 - if anyone fancies a meet up let us know.

Graham and Niki

• 2 weeks later...
HI

We will be arriving in Perth in 5 weeks :cool: staying with my sister in Mullaloo until we find a rental, would love to meet up if anyone fancies it?

Sharon x

Hi Sharon, thought I would drop you a note, we live in Mullaloo its a great suburb.....came over 10 months ago, which school are you putting the kids at.If you need any help or fancy a coffee when you arrive drop us a line.....Louise

Hi Sharon, thought I would drop you a note, we live in Mullaloo its a great suburb.....came over 10 months ago, which school are you putting the kids at.If you need any help or fancy a coffee when you arrive drop us a line.....Louise

Hi Louise,

Mullaloo is a lovely area, although we are staying with my sister when we arrive, we are not sure which to settle in? We were thinking of Woodvale? Do you have children at school in Mullaloo?

3 weeks on Sat until we go :arghh:

Would love to meet up when we arrive!

Sharon x

Any advice coming over to Perth in August 11 with my wife and 2 sons 7 and 4 just for a reckie and validate visa .

Would like to here from anyone as new to this site :biggrin:

Hi my hubby and I will be comming to Perth in March from 11th-25th we are hoping to make it perm end of year. I would love to meet with anyone for advise and just a general chat around anything to do with Perth lol. Im a nurse and hoping to get work and hubby is a bricklayer. Do you all still meet up. Im so excited this is the second time for us we tried 18mths in Coffs NSW but it didnt work out. Im determined to make it right this time and I know friends would have made such a big difference. We will have transport so could meet anywhere. Gilly

Hi its me again sorry dont want to appear desperate but we are thinking of moving to Joondalup does anyone live there or know any one who could give us an idea of what its like. I think the festival is on the days we are there so I hope that will be fun.

Hiya, we are moving to edgewater which is in the district of joondalup. When we visited in oct 09 we went to the mall there on many occasions. It's only a few kms away.

There are parts of joondalup that are very new,from the areas I've seen it's a nice place to live. :)

Hi Jodie, thanks for reply and advise I will check out website. I wish you all the very best for the 9th I know how things get just before the move its exciting and scarey at the same time. Im sure it will all be just fantastic for you. Hope to be there as soon as we can. Gilly and Brent

• 4 months later...

Hi me and the hubby looking for new mates, im Esther 32 and he is Karl 37 living in North Beach, would like some new mates to go out for dinner, drinks bbqs etc give us a shout if you fancy catching up xx:laugh:

Guest Guest31881
Hi me and the hubby looking for new mates, im Esther 32 and he is Karl 37 living in North Beach, would like some new mates to go out for dinner, drinks bbqs etc give us a shout if you fancy catching up xx:laugh:

have you taken a look at our sister site for Perth members.

http://www.perthpoms.com/

You may find that site useful :wink:

Archived