Ashes Perth 16th 20th Dec 2010

Mongrel

HI

Accomodation avaliable Perth North , 3 rooms available $100 anite meals extra and travel to the WACA , PUb nearby and beaches close for after cricket leisure

Mally

Alright Mally,

You are a real tease mate, if i were over there then i would bite your bloody arm off, still i am sure you will have no shortage of taker,s!

Alright Mally,

You are a real tease mate, if i were over there then i would bite your bloody arm off, still i am sure you will have no shortage of taker,s!

Andy I`ve talked to blokes who have done the same thing we are waaaaaaaay out but hotels are goosing poms and taking them to the cleanners , just think Andy me n thee at WACA I have a membership not daft me MR PIN , tickets lol , recession means makin a buck when you can , how yer doin mate

Andy I`ve talked to blokes who have done the same thing we are waaaaaaaay out but hotels are goosing poms and taking them to the cleanners , just think Andy me n thee at WACA I have a membership not daft me MR PIN , tickets lol , recession means makin a buck when you can , how yer doin mate

Im grand Mally thanks, i have been to see some of the last 2 Ashes series over here and it has always been a dream of mine to watch it over your side of the world, one day eh:yes:

Hi Mally.

Only if you can guarantee that Glenn McGrath DOES NOT say, '5 Nil, whitewash to the Aussies', again.

I aint bothered took the crap from the aussies at perth in the saffer test , went down on the sunday at the close of play but the lambs had gone home ,typical aussies give it but cant takr it ,thing that pisses me of about ashes series last year no one gid them the sheeeeet

I'l pay yer $200 a night as long as i dont have to go the cricket:biglaugh:

Have you been oiling yer big typing toe mally?how come your posts are getting easier to read the later it is and the more yer've had to drink?:goofy:

Mind you,my german got better the more i drank lol!

I'l pay yer $200 a night as long as i dont have to go the cricket:biglaugh:

Have you been oiling yer big typing toe mally?how come your posts are getting easier to read the later it is and the more yer've had to drink?:goofy:

Mind you,my german got better the more i drank lol!

Tell you what Pabs, if we could drag you in through the gates to see a test match you would love it mate, especially between us and them the banter is top notch with none of the violent undertones you get at some footie, also you can drink all day to yer hearts content:jiggy:

Dont get me wrong this is not a anti aus post , but a sporting post , I have seen posts on here aussues up here luv em , theyu get citizen and think theyare ausssies , I have worked with one aussie tbh but he was the vociferous prooud aussie you could have ever have met first bloke to break my nose and the lst ( irrelevant) Daftest thing or not he has been in the uk for 30 years ( the bloke who booted my arse when i told we might go to oz) but he supportd Australia in every sport and ENgland but in the anglo antipodean he is a true aussie like i am an anglo , when aussies play every body i will bre rootin

Archived