Brown snake on my driveway!!

lizzy27

Guest Letasha

And where did Mr Snake then go???? Did you call someone to remove it? What if it decided to pop in 4 a chat aaaargh :arghh:

i rung a snake handler and he says if it comes back he will come and get it.. I was prepared to get it myself LOL Saves it biting the kids..

I was just driving down Rustic Drive in Carramar 20 minutes or so ago.......... and I saw the biggest snake ever crossing the road. It was zigzagging across the road and it must have been at least 3 foot long or more and that wasn't fully stretched out.

It had to be around 2 inches thick as well.......... luckily it's about half a mile down the road from where we live.

We've been here for over 8 years on this property and we have seen many snakes.......... but none as big or as agile as this bugger.

Guest Letasha

Oh thats scary!!! I wouldn't try and catch it tho - wouldnt know what to at all! Is there any way you can deter them from your property like people do with cats and things here or are they free to roam?

Guest mandisfam
I think they're just free to roam.. We don't have a cat, but 2 be honest it's not to often they come around... I guess it's all part of being in Australia, dealing with nature etc...

Hi Lizzy, whereabouts in oz are you?

one of my pals on fb had one in their bedroom last night ( they caught it and took it for a drive to release it ), id have moved out arghhhhh she's in brissie ooooohhh hyper.. vent ...

So a snake in the bedroom ,so they took it out in the car and released it , i think you can get arrested for thAT WAS IT THE ONE EYED TROOSER SNAKE

Maly

hmmmmmm mally ... my oh said the same:eek: no twas for real.

Surprised she dint get a head ache seein it lol , you have to know what the buggas are , my experience with widlife this week up here north brighton , take the dog on the desert bush PARK , trees and park which will bedeveloped , skirt the edge of the trees with the mutt at 5.15 am head still on the pillow , hears a noise turns round , a big red bouncin towards me about 2 metres away , my intentions were to go to the toilet when i got in , did not have to bother lol literally

Surprised she dint get a head ache seein it lol , you have to know what the buggas are , my experience with widlife this week up here north brighton , take the dog on the desert bush PARK , trees and park which will bedeveloped , skirt the edge of the trees with the mutt at 5.15 am head still on the pillow , hears a noise turns round , a big red bouncin towards me about 2 metres away , my intentions were to go to the toilet when i got in , did not have to bother lol literally

got more nerve than me lol id have locked the door and ran! and im well wary when walking the pooch..:wink:

I was just driving down Rustic Drive in Carramar 20 minutes or so ago.......... and I saw the biggest snake ever crossing the road. It was zigzagging across the road and it must have been at least 3 foot long or more and that wasn't fully stretched out.

It had to be around 2 inches thick as well.......... luckily it's about half a mile down the road from where we live.

We've been here for over 8 years on this property and we have seen many snakes.......... but none as big or as agile as this bugger.

Thats a baby, got chased by one in Point Cook Vic, walking up from the beach, and he was 2 metres long, on either side of the walk was a sign,"Snake Sanctuary":shocked:

Archived