Post Codes

Guest sandra

Guest sandra

Hi ALL

Ive just printed off a copy of all the post codes of areas in Queensland which you are unable to work in if you have been state ot territory sponsored. Problem is they dont meen that much as i havent a clue where 4124-4125 or 4522-4899 etc etc etc :err:Does anyone know exactly the names of any decent areas that are included Any info would be greatly received Thanks in advance

Sandra very :confused:

Hiya im biased cause i live here but Jimboomba and its close surronding areas are lovely areas to live ,not too many people or idiots but enough to be happy and make friends.Its not to far to Brissy and not to far to the Gold coast we love it here,the postcode is 4280 ,,hope this helps

Cal x

Guest sandra

Thanks Cal

Unfortunately this post code 4280 is one of the many that is on the list as a no no. Im going to completely bore everyone with a list of post codes in the hope that someone will have an idea of areas that are not banned Here goes 4124-4125 4133 4211 4270-4272 4275 4280 4285 4287 :sleep: 4307-4499 4515 4517-4519 4522-4899. :argh:Ok you can all wake up now if anyone read through all that. Please Please some kind soul let me know what areas are left

Mucho Gracios

Sandra

Guest nev_n_angie

go onto google earth and put in thepost code - we are moving to 2912 - Canberra - Not applicable in any way!

Brother in Law lives in 4179 - Manly West

Type in the post code and it will show you the area!

Good Luck!

Angie

Hiya most of the postcodes are listed next to the areas in the where to live guide

4124 -boronia heights (not far from here)

4133 waterford west

the others are classed as outter brisbane ,the 45 ones seem to be caboolture way the other 42 ones i would guess are taking you towards beaudesert ,,hope this helps a little ,you can always go on realestate and search by postcode as this will bring you up a list of properties in then areas.

Cal x

p.s i would personally avoid living in areas like waterford and logan ctr.

Guest sandra

Big Hi

Thanks to everyone who replied to what must have been the most boring post ever. :SLEEP: I still cant fathom which areas we would be allowed to work in as the post codes stated above are the ones we are not allowed in. this must be like having an ASBO :biggrin: will plod on and just keep typing areas in and see what the post codes are.

Thanks again everyone especially Jo for taking the time to reply when you must have so much going on at the moment with the big goodbye on thursday. In case i dont get a chance to visit the site tomorrow or have died from boredom I wish your husband and daughter lots of luck for the future and a very safe journey

CHEERS SANDRA

Guest Phyllis n Joe

Hi Sandra,

Don't know if this will help, but, what if you go to http://www.auspost.com.au and search postcodes, if you type the postcodes in it will come up with the area the postcode covers. Then you might be able to eliminate areas. We are 4209 in Upper Coomera on the Gold Coast.

Phyllis

• 4 years later...

I presume the decent areas are the excluded ones - because they already have plenty of people who are willing to work there. Don't they use the sponsorship to get migrants to work in the places that would otherwise not attract people with good skills?

Guest Guest31881

This discussion is over 5 years old. The information contained in it may no longer be current.

We will be closing the thread shortly to avoid confusion. Please feel free to start a new thread so we can have an updated conversation on the topic.

Archived