timeline 176 visa

Guest alanmarybella

Guest alanmarybella

Hello again,

Today we went to the "down under live" expo in Islington, a guest speaker from a migration company said people in a 176 SS visa, not on the CSL, but on the MODL list, could expect their visas to be processed between 12-24 months? This goes against everything we have read saying nothing would happen until the end of 2012??! if this is true then it would be great!!

Many thanks

Guest sooperlids

Sounds like nonsense to me. We are nearly 18 months in & are prepared for a wait until 2012. Nothing I have read processing/priority wise has changed my mind. And as they are only processing 176 Visa's that have CO's before 23rd Sept sounds very dubious. Were they trying to get folk signed up for their services?

Guest alanmarybella

hi, thanks for your reply.

They did have a stand there! the speach was more general facts about the different visas and what you needed and who could apply. who knows?!

Sounds like nonsense to me. We are nearly 18 months in & are prepared for a wait until 2012. Nothing I have read processing/priority wise has changed my mind. And as they are only processing 176 Visa's that have CO's before 23rd Sept sounds very dubious. Were they trying to get folk signed up for their services?

Hi all,

Perhaps they are saying its 12-24 months from the 23rd September instead? It would be nice if it was true but I guess we will have to wait and see. I doubt any of us will hear anything until the start of the new Visa year on 1st July 2010. :wacko:

Matt

Archived