Melbourne Meet up

Bordy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest golden grahams

Hi everyone.

was a really nice day yesterday, was good to meet and talk to people, was a relief that some of the feelings we have had since arriving are common and everyone goes through them, look forward to the next meet up,

Guest ashmalog
What a fab day, we were the last to leave around 8.30pm by which time there were around 50ish roos bouncing around the park as the sun went down, well worth re visiting if you've not seen them. Thanks Bordy for organising, chatted to most but apologies to those who I didn't get round to. Looking forward to the next and Good luck to all you newbies on your fantastic journey ahead.

Trudy Herbert's Photos - Cardinia 20/02/10 | Facebook

Some pics for anyone who'd like a look. x

your always the last one to leave a good party!!!!! lol!!!! which i could have fitted it into my busy schedule!!! 1 wk left of the first uk visitor and then nothing till august! phew!!

bonnie xx

Guest The Pom Queen

PMSL:laugh:

I still have photos of you from the BBQ here and if I remember correctly you were the last to leave that night:biggrin: Wish I could have joined you, but I always have to work:cry:

Guest ashmalog
PMSL:laugh:

I still have photos of you from the BBQ here and if I remember correctly you were the last to leave that night:biggrin: Wish I could have joined you, but I always have to work:cry:

sounds like u need some help kate! its always trudy leading us astray even when she is the desig driver!!

Archived