Guest guest36187

57 minutes ago, AlwaysVet said:

Thanks.  We will activate our visa when it save to travel.  I understand that QLD and NSW will charge for the quarantine, we're heading to Melbourne.  Of course, other states will soon follow. 

Congratulations!! All States except Melbourne are now charging. We are hoping to validate our visa 2nd August. Should of been April but Covid 19 got in the way. Really so pleased for you🍾🍾

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jellybean T said:

Congratulations!! All States except Melbourne are now charging. We are hoping to validate our visa 2nd August. Should of been April but Covid 19 got in the way. Really so pleased for you🍾🍾

Victoria is not charging because it is currently not accepting international passengers. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LindaH27 said:

You have to be settled in Australia for two years before you can sponsor anybody I believe. 

Hi Linda,

Sorry I am the sponsor for my parents who have applied for 143.

I follow this forum out of my love for my parents.

I have been settled in Australia(Australian citizen) for 11 years now.

13 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

I see. I don’t know if you can sponsor anybody else If you are already acting as sponsor for 2   people. Probably best to seek professional advice 

I think Linda is right! You can only act as the sponsor for 2 people max. If you are sponsoring for 143 I would recommend you not to sponsor on any other visa.

8 hours ago, AdamSmith1 said:

I think Linda is right! You can only act as the sponsor for 2 people max. If you are sponsoring for 143 I would recommend you not to sponsor on any other visa.

I think there may be some confusion regarding the assurer for AOS for visa sc143 which is for 2 people max and ability to sponsor for more than one visa type. If you cannot find any guidance on the Department site I strongly suggest you get advice from a registered migration agent. With the greatest respect to members on the forum who try to support each other and will try to answer questions their replies, while well intentioned, are not always correct (unless the reply is from one of the migration agents on the forum of course).
Maj

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MajHam said:

I think there may be some confusion regarding the assurer for AOS for visa sc143 which is for 2 people max and ability to sponsor for more than one visa type. If you cannot find any guidance on the Department site I strongly suggest you get advice from a registered migration agent. With the greatest respect to members on the forum who try to support each other and will try to answer questions their replies, while well intentioned, are not always correct (unless the reply is from one of the migration agents on the forum of course).
Maj

You are quite right. Assurer and sponsor can create a lot of confusions without an advice from a good migration agent.

Just now, sub7er said:

nitz u have to be patient till mid next year to get the 2nd VAC request, as far as i know department is not requesting 2nd vac to any parent visa applicant who is offshore and i think that will be the norm till mid next year.

How many parent visa applications are you overseeing presently?

Best regards.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, chintu said:

Hi all,

I have submitted 143 visa, can you explain me what is VAQ and when is it requested generally? Is it split in 2 parts?

Hi, If your signature is correct with an application month of April 2019 then please wait very patiently for at least 7-9 years for any information seeking email or contact from the department. Let alone the 2nd VAC request. 

16 hours ago, Anks said:

Hi, If your signature is correct with an application month of April 2019 then please wait very patiently for at least 7-9 years for any information seeking email or contact from the department. Let alone the 2nd VAC request. 

Hi Alan,

What timeline is June 2016, #173 application looks as of now.

Its felt like 10 years tbh.

Thanks 

Edited by ArafatG

7 hours ago, ArafatG said:

Hi Alan,

What timeline is June 2016, #173 application looks as of now.

Its felt like 10 years tbh.

Thanks 

Unfortunately I can't respond to enquiries such as this one that are made of me personally, otherwise I fear I'll be inundated with similar questions.

There are resources available to help you, including a parent tracker and the auto-email available from the PVC.

Best regards,.

• Like 2

On 07/07/2020 at 11:42, gagan1991 said:

Hi All, I got an email for further documents request for 143 visa. Acknowledgement date of application-02/06/2016.

Can someone please tell me how to apply for assurance of support now? I am assuming it is all online now?

Hi, did you get visa?! I applied for my parent nov 2016!!