Guest guest36187

Just now, kevvo said:

Get your police Certs copied in office works then go to a justice of the peace get the verified and stamped 

scan them onto a computer and email to PVC team 

Also I forgot if one of your police certs is a wife which I mean married is her maiden name stated on the police cert 

I got caught out on this and had to get another police cert with maiden name on it 

regards

• Thanks 1

On 01/08/2019 at 17:02, theballies said:

@Abdur Rashid commented on the other thread yesterday that their application from 18 November 2015 got CO yesterday! That is the latest date I have heard so far. 🎉

@Mily can you guide me on how to start the aos process,i have seen your screenshots after the bank guarantee letter but i do not know how to start the aos process

14 minutes ago, nitz said:

Is it better to apply aos online or at office in person?can someone guide me

Aos step by step

hi Nitz, above is the link guide u step by step how to do aos

you can choose to do online or do it at local centrelink. 
if u do online then u can do anytime 24/7 while u go to local centrelink you have to wait there, normally long queue every time i go there lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theballies said:

After being requested for further document, do people generally email them through to the PVC team as and when you get each document ready, or is it better to gather all of the required documents and send them all in one email?  So my parents have 4 police clearance certificates that they need to provide, and the form 80 etc, not sure if I should send them through as I get them?

I often gather all documents and do a *pdf file for each application.

the first page is always the request checklist ( which contain name & application number ) for each person which immi ask for so they know which document we submit. 

you do not need to be rush. Well organize all the documents in order so case officer can easily access and understand. Immi staff is really slow at process the documents as they are very busy lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kevvo said:

Get your police Certs copied in office works then go to a justice of the peace get the verified and stamped 

scan them onto a computer and email to PVC team 

I believe that If the documents are sent by email, you do not need to get them certified.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jellybean T said:

You’re right. No need to certify if emailed in colour.

Hi Jellybean T.

Our application day was 7th December 2015. Paid final 2nd vac on 27th November and still waiting for grant letter. What is your position Pl.

Edited by karu1
Spelling mistake
  • Congratulations 2

2 hours ago, karu1 said:

Hi Jellybean T.

Our application day was 7th December 2015. Paid final 2nd vac on 27th November and still waiting for grant letter. What is your position Pl.

Hi Kari, Paid 2nd Vac 28/11 by Bpay, sent the receipt of payment via email and received the Visa Grant 29/11.    If you are currently in Australia you will have to leave before Visa Grant. Good Luck

• Congratulations 1

On 07/12/2019 at 16:23, Jellybean T said:

Hi Kari, Paid 2nd Vac 28/11 by Bpay, sent the receipt of payment via email and received the Visa Grant 29/11.    If you are currently in Australia you will have to leave before Visa Grant. Good Luck

Sill waiting for my request to pay 2nd Vac ☹️. Should hopefully come anytime now though.  On the form80 , where it asked if I already had any plans to leave Australia, did give dates in February when I have a trip to the UK booked.  Maybe  they rightly are just thinking there is no rush ?! 

Hi All

This forum is a blessing as I just found so many are in similar situation.. 

We have been waiting for 4 years and submitted more documents to PVC team in August, asked for AOS in August and submitted application shortly. Been asked to submit bank guarantee and did that in the correct timeline by uploading the bank guarantee document via MyGov and here is the nightmare comes. All was done on 2 Nov and we have received a rejection letter on 18 Nov saying we did not submit the Bank Guarantee in time! We have called Centrelink hotline on 20 Nov and been advised they found our bank guarantee and will forward to AOS team for processing. Nothing after. 

We have then called again on 3 Dec to follow up and same response it is forwarded to AOS team to process. Visited Centrelink on 4 Dec and they even provided a "Approval" document for us to see but still nothing in writing in our mail box.

Has anyone gone through this rejection issue and what is the best approach now? We are so worry that the AOS is causing delay and possibly affecting the visa determination for our parents.

Thanks all.

Best 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Tony C said:

Hi All

This forum is a blessing as I just found so many are in similar situation.. 

We have been waiting for 4 years and submitted more documents to PVC team in August, asked for AOS in August and submitted application shortly. Been asked to submit bank guarantee and did that in the correct timeline by uploading the bank guarantee document via MyGov and here is the nightmare comes. All was done on 2 Nov and we have received a rejection letter on 18 Nov saying we did not submit the Bank Guarantee in time! We have called Centrelink hotline on 20 Nov and been advised they found our bank guarantee and will forward to AOS team for processing. Nothing after. 

We have then called again on 3 Dec to follow up and same response it is forwarded to AOS team to process. Visited Centrelink on 4 Dec and they even provided a "Approval" document for us to see but still nothing in writing in our mail box.

Has anyone gone through this rejection issue and what is the best approach now? We are so worry that the AOS is causing delay and possibly affecting the visa determination for our parents.

Thanks all.

Best 

Sorry you’re going thro the same!  Our daughter and SiL just kept calling Centrelink...tiring, soul destroying but in the end it worked.  Please don’t give up...it will all happen....eventually 😊😎

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rosiejaq said:

Sorry you’re going thro the same!  Our daughter and SiL just kept calling Centrelink...tiring, soul destroying but in the end it worked.  Please don’t give up...it will all happen....eventually 😊😎

Thanks Rosiejaq. Did your daughter and SIL called the 13 general number or the 1800 complain hotline. Did not really want to go down the complain path but we are weary it is going into Christmas soon. :(

1 hour ago, Tony C said:

Thanks Rosiejaq. Did your daughter and SIL called the 13 general number or the 1800 complain hotline. Did not really want to go down the complain path but we are weary it is going into Christmas soon. 😞

I suggest they visit a Centrelink office in person.   I've found that makes a huge difference in the response you get. 

5 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

I suggest they visit a Centrelink office in person.   I've found that makes a huge difference in the response you get. 

They couldn’t get time off work to go to the office so made dozens of calls to the CL office...I think they rang the complaints line a few times as well...but sometimes got a short reply! 

9 hours ago, AMP said:

Sill waiting for my request to pay 2nd Vac ☹️. Should hopefully come anytime now though.  On the form80 , where it asked if I already had any plans to leave Australia, did give dates in February when I have a trip to the UK booked.  Maybe  they rightly are just thinking there is no rush ?! 

Hi Angela, I think you could be right as they won’t grant while your in Oz and if they ask for 2nd Vac payment I think you only get 28days to leave Aus so they can Grant the visa. Maybe someone who has been through the process will tell you. It would just be nice to know for sure why you haven’t heard.... it’s the not knowing that causes the stress. Have a great Christmas.😘