Guest guest36187

1 hour ago, Jellybean T said:

G’day... we received our request for second Vac yesterday and Visa Grant today. Just for information.... we paid via Bpay with CommBank.. in the mobile app... select Bpay... new... use your phone to scan the invoice... ( it said the amount was more than my daily limit. Would I like to increase the limit) I increased the limit no problem and clicked pay. So simple ... I then sent a copy via the same email I received from team 1. The Visa was granted at 3am. We have until the 29/11/2020 to enter Australia to validate it.

Thank you to everyone that helped us over the last 4 years, without pomsinoz to help us it would of been just about impossible to get through all the paperwork needed for a successful outcome. We didn’t have a migration agent but with all your help we made it. Thank you and good luck to all those awaiting their AoS letters and final Vac payment, especially Rosiejaq I feel guilty getting our Visa before you. We can’t travel before April as it takes 6 months for the process to bring our dog.

Good luck 😘Shelagh

Just had our acceptance letter through, very relieved 😊. Someone up there must have been listening to my moans. So, on to the next stage now. It's been almost exactly 4 years since we started the process in 2015, at the time it was taking 20 -24 months to be processed,  I feel for those still in the queue as to even get to this stage will take a very long time.

I still feel the system could be improved  at the point of aos application and if I finally get a visa I will put my points to people mentioned previously., if they don't know the problems they can't  improve them.🤗

Congratulations Shelagh, I'm so pleased for you. The visa came through so quickly. You can really enjoy Christmas and look forward to your new life in Australia. 

Hope you're next Rosiejaq, along with me of course🙄😋😁!!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

12 minutes ago, Linda Brown said:

Just had our acceptance letter through, very relieved 😊. Someone up there must have been listening to my moans. So, on to the next stage now. It's been almost exactly 4 years since we started the process in 2015, at the time it was taking 20 -24 months to be processed,  I feel for those still in the queue as to even get to this stage will take a very long time.

I still feel the system could be improved  at the point of aos application and if I finally get a visa I will put my points to people mentioned previously., if they don't know the problems they can't  improve them.🤗

Congratulations Shelagh, I'm so pleased for you. The visa came through so quickly. You can really enjoy Christmas and look forward to your new life in Australia. 

Hope you're next Rosiejaq, along with me of course🙄😋😁!!

Thanks Linda and Rosiejaq, I’m sure you will both get your Visas very soon. I agree with you Linda about letting the authorities know that the system as it is at the moment is not working and it’s effecting peoples lives. I also think they need to give realistic timeframes for these Visas so people can plan their lives better. A lot of people that applied for 173 visa would have gone straight for the 143 if they had been given the correct information. 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greece said:

I have One PCC  in French Language.  Am I required to translate this PCC to English Language? 

If  Yes,  is there any official Govt website to translate French PCC to English PCC?

Yes you must have it translated into English. It doesn’t have to be a certified translator but must have their details and in what capacity they are translating. Nothing easy in this visa process 😱

• Thanks 1

On 30/11/2019 at 14:15, Greece said:

I have One PCC  in French Language.  Am I required to translate this PCC to English Language? 

If  Yes,  is there any official Govt website to translate French PCC to English PCC?

I also had  a French PCC and I recently had it translated, as required.  There was info on the letter I had received from Immi which directed me to accredited translators,  I requested various quotes then accepted the one which cost the least.  It didn’t cost much at all.   I scanned the original (photo would do), emailed it through to the translator and had the translation done in 24 hours, stamped and signed by the translator who stated her qualifications. It was returned to me as a scanned copy which I was then able to forward  direct to Immi.  The original signed translation was sent on to me by post.  Actually it was all surprisingly very easy.

3 hours ago, AMP said:

I also had  a French PCC and I recently had it translated, as required.  There was info on the letter I had received from Immi which directed me to accredited translators,  I requested various quotes then accepted the one which cost the least.  It didn’t cost much at all.   I scanned the original (photo would do), emailed it through to the translator and had the translation done in 24 hours, stamped and signed by the translator who stated her qualifications. It was returned to me as a scanned copy which I was then able to forward  direct to Immi.  The original signed translation was sent on to me by post.  Actually it was all surprisingly very easy.

Hi AMP,  Can you please tell Translator name who has done French to English translation for you and at what price?

Edited by Greece

1 hour ago, patience said:

can someone please guide regarding AOS - 

While submitting AOS app online. Do you need to do identity verification before submitting? Or can be done after submitting? Just want to get an idea. Thanks in advance.

If you have never ever received any payment/claim/ or any concerns with centrelink before then you have to go to local centrelink to verify your id then your aos application can be processed

if you are receiving/ received or having any claim with centrelink at this moment or in the past then Centrelink have all your details & contact. You do not need to go to local Centrelink to verify your id. You can choose to do aos online or submit the paper form at centrelink office

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, patience said:

can someone please guide regarding AOS - 

While submitting AOS app online. Do you need to do identity verification before submitting? Or can be done after submitting? Just want to get an idea. Thanks in advance.

You can do it after submitting online application.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SusieRoo said:

The £ is looking good to the $ right now and it could go above $2 if Boris keeps doing well in the polls. The day after the election may be a good moment to transfer money.

We try to play the game! We bring smallish amounts almost day by day at the moment. That way, if the rate goes down tomorrow we feel we have won, and if it goes up we bring a bit more!!  Best rate for ages. 

• Like 1

After being requested for further document, do people generally email them through to the PVC team as and when you get each document ready, or is it better to gather all of the required documents and send them all in one email?  So my parents have 4 police clearance certificates that they need to provide, and the form 80 etc, not sure if I should send them through as I get them?

2 hours ago, theballies said:

After being requested for further document, do people generally email them through to the PVC team as and when you get each document ready, or is it better to gather all of the required documents and send them all in one email?  So my parents have 4 police clearance certificates that they need to provide, and the form 80 etc, not sure if I should send them through as I get them?

Get your police Certs copied in office works then go to a justice of the peace get the verified and stamped 

scan them onto a computer and email to PVC team 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1