Guest guest36187

Hi Angela,

When I said we uploaded the AoS acceptance letter I meant we scanned it and sent it in an email to the PVC. As I said, I’m sure I read somewhere that visa applicants shouldn’t rely on Centrelink sending the acceptance letter to the PVC, they should also send it to the PVC.

I hope this makes sense.

David
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Kathss56 said:

Yours is the most stressful case I have followed.  Feel for you lots! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Thanks 😊 daughter was expecting a call from CL yesterday but nothing, so they’ll try and ring during their lunch break!  Smoke getting bad again so the kids will probably be sent home from school 😩😎😎

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rosiejaq said:

Thanks 😊 daughter was expecting a call from CL yesterday but nothing, so they’ll try and ring during their lunch break!  Smoke getting bad again so the kids will probably be sent home from school 😩😎😎

So sorry to hear your family are at risk and could really do with your help.... it’s so unfair the way you have been treated and all you’ve had to put up with. If anyone deserves good news it’s definitely you. Fingers crossed you’re there before Christmas.x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MOSODO said:

How old your sister at the time of requesting AoS?

She is 22 yrs old now
i’ve apply on early Nov 2015 

thank u for urs information.

the weird things is me & my friend applied aos at the same time for my parents & sister but only my friend received the bank guarantee request

i have to wait for my parents’s aos then haiz

Edited by Mily

3 hours ago, Lya said:

Hi Mily,

Just wondering do we need seperate assurer for dependant child 143? since i also apply parents visa 143 for my parents and my sister. 

Thank you!

Hi, 

if the dependent child is over 18 years old at the time they request further document & apply Aos then

yes,u do. because in 1 application of aos, there is maximum of 2 assurees and 3 assurers. 

11 minutes ago, Mily said:

Hi, 

if the dependent child is over 18 years old at the time they request further document & apply Aos then

yes,u do. because in 1 application of aos, there is maximum of 2 assurees and 3 assurers. 

Hi Milly,

Thank you for your reply.

Also how old is she at the time of application? if  i apply for my sister when she was under 18, is the 2nd vac will be still count as dependent child under 18? 

10 hours ago, Lya said:

Hi Milly,

Thank you for your reply.

Also how old is she at the time of application? if  i apply for my sister when she was under 18, is the 2nd vac will be still count as dependent child under 18? 

The 2nd vac will be calculated as at the time u start apply 143. So if she is under 18 u just need to pay few $k ..... not ~$43k as adults

when u apply aos if she is still under 18, u dont need to do aos for her. But if she is over 18 at the time they ask for aos then u have to do another application of aos for her. 

11 minutes ago, Mily said:

The 2nd vac will be calculated as at the time u start apply 143. So if she is under 18 u just need to pay few $k ..... not ~$43k as adults

when u apply aos if she is still under 18, u dont need to do aos for her. But if she is over 18 at the time they ask for aos then u have to do another application of aos for her. 

Thank you so much. Highly appreciate it! 

10 hours ago, Mily said:

She is 22 yrs old now

the weird things is me & my friend applied aos at the same time for my parents & sister but only my friend received the bank guarantee request

Hi Mily 

how old is your sister at the time of lodging pvc 143?

10 hours ago, Mily said:

She is 22 yrs old now

Maybe different AoS Centrelink officer are doing AoS separately or different time 

15 hours ago, David Leask said:

Hi Angela,

When I said we uploaded the AoS acceptance letter I meant we scanned it and sent it in an email to the PVC. As I said, I’m sure I read somewhere that visa applicants shouldn’t rely on Centrelink sending the acceptance letter to the PVC, they should also send it to the PVC.

I hope this makes sense.

David

Ok will try that.  Many thanks David.

15 hours ago, David Leask said:

Hi Angela,

I hope this makes sense.

David

Hello 

I done the exact same as David I send the acceptance letter in an email to the pvc team can’t be taking any chances now I emailed it to them the 13 November still waiting on the second vac invoice let you know Angela when I get 

and thanks again David 

Regards to all 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

Update: SiL called CL. They said that as far as they can see everything is OK but still haven’t received acceptance letter.  He asked how long will this take and they said didn’t know could be days could be weeks!  We paid the money nearly a month ago..wondering what the hell is going on as daughter said $14000 is not an inconsiderable amount of money. Going to try and call complaints line but really busy over the next few days...we’re worrying paperwork will run out! 😩😎😎

• Sad 2

26 minutes ago, Kathss56 said:

@rosiejac they have extended docs etc to 18mths in the past. Let’s hope the fire emergency is what keeping them busy. You said CL not received acceptance letter is that from case officer  then ? Good luck x

I'm afraid the fire emergency would be making no difference to the Immigration department.

1 hour ago, Kathss56 said:

@rosiejac they have extended docs etc to 18mths in the past. Let’s hope the fire emergency is what keeping them busy. You said CL not received acceptance letter is that from case officer  then ? Good luck x

Australia has Fire Departments to deal with bushfires. Immigration Officers are a very different animal and will not be out fighting fires. 

1 hour ago, Kathss56 said:

We haven’t received Aos acceptance letter to pass on to PVC despite paying bond nearly a month ago. Had rejection letter but SiL has talked to CL manager a couple of times and they say they can see no problem.  Totally frustrating 😡 

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Australia has Fire Departments to deal with bushfires. Immigration Officers are a very different animal and will not be out fighting fires. 

I know this! Badly worded by me! I meant the fires could be causing other people’s CL delays and queries because they maybe overwhelmed with everything as people make claims when a disaster  happens 
my question was which department does the acceptance letter come from the same dept that did the interview etc?or is it an entirely different section of CL?

Edited by Kathss56

47 minutes ago, Rosiejaq said:

We haven’t received Aos acceptance letter to pass on to PVC despite paying bond nearly a month ago. Had rejection letter but SiL has talked to CL manager a couple of times and they say they can see no problem.  Totally frustrating 😡 

Can you not fill in the request for review form? 

On 20/11/2019 at 08:05, Mily said:

So if a dependent applicant is over 18, is it 10,000$ for them too?