Guest guest36187

When you are asked to pay the final payment for the 143 visa, is it 28 working days or 28 days including weekends and holidays to pay it?
Does anyone know about this.

Hi Linda,

The letter from Immi which has the second vac invoice attached states you have ‘28 days after the day on which you are taken to have received this letter’ to make payment. I took that to mean 28 days not 28 working days.

David
  • Like 1

Hi Greece,

Hope this link could help: https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/assurance-support/how-apply/confirm-your-identity#whatarecommondocs

I came to Centrelink offfice in person and brought all documents as indicated on table from the link. Then what the officer there checked was my licence, passort and visa for identity proof.

Edited by Karen Ngo
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Karen Ngo said:

Hi, anyone who uploaded BG online could help me please: under which Document category that you uploaded the BG? When I went to AoS webpage there is no tab to upload document as AoS completed, then I went to "Uploade document" in general I needed to choose a category. There is no either BG category or AoS category I had to choose "Financial" category and now I'm not sure if I did correctly.

Thank you so much.

Hi Karen,  my son did mine and said the code was Q769.  Hope this helps 

• Like 1

Hello everybody,

i’ve applied Aos as assurer for my parents & my friend is assurer for my sister as dependant child over 18 yrs old on 21 aug 2019

today My friend receive a letter from centrelink request the bank guarantee for my sister ( without any interview) and the amount is $4000

is that correct amount or i have to pay bank guarantee $10,000 as we do seperate aos for my sister and my parents. I know my parents have to pay $14,000 for aos but bot sure about my sister. I thought it would be 10,000

thank you if u could help

21 minutes ago, Mily said:

Hello everybody,

i’ve applied Aos as assurer for my parents & my friend is assurer for my sister as dependant child over 18 yrs old on 21 aug 2019

today My friend receive a letter from centrelink request the bank guarantee for my sister ( without any interview) and the amount is $4000

is that correct amount or i have to pay bank guarantee $10,000 as we do seperate aos for my sister and my parents. I know my parents have to pay $14,000 for aos but bot sure about my sister. I thought it would be 10,000

I think it’s $10,000 for the first applicant and $4,000 for each of the others over the age of 18. So you will be asked for $14,000 for your parents.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, David Leask said:

Hi Linda,

The letter from Immi which has the second vac invoice attached states you have ‘28 days after the day on which you are taken to have received this letter’ to make payment. I took that to mean 28 days not 28 working days.

David

Thanks David for your help, I think it means 28 days from receipt of letter the same as you.

Linda

46 minutes ago, Jellybean T said:

Hi Linda have you received the request for the second payment?

Hi Shelagh,  no we're like you waiting for the acceptance letter from Centrelink after getting a rejection,  but we're off to Australia in just  over three weeks so things could be tight! We'll see how we go, can always ask for an extension as we're away for seven weeks.

Could always go to Bali but we'll see. 

We're neck and neck you and I !

Linda x 

6 hours ago, Linda Brown said:

Hi Shelagh,  no we're like you waiting for the acceptance letter from Centrelink after getting a rejection,  but we're off to Australia in just  over three weeks so things could be tight! We'll see how we go, can always ask for an extension as we're away for seven weeks.

Could always go to Bali but we'll see. 

We're neck and neck you and I !

Linda x 

Fingers crossed Linda you'll get the visa before you leave. Have you found a removal firm yet? We are planning to move whether the house is sold or not in April.... too much time has been wasted waiting for the visa. Enjoy your holiday in Oz over Christmas and New Year with your family.

Shelaghx

1 hour ago, Rosiejaq said:

On and on this goes...nearly a month since we paid Aos and CL still haven’t confirmed it’s ok!  Family fed up especially with added stress of bushfires...when will this end so we can get over and help? 😎😎trying to stay positive

Yours is the most stressful case I have followed.  Feel for you lots! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hi, can anyone please tell me whether for CPV 143 Parents visa,  it is better to have ONE Assurer for AoS  with total income of $130K p.a.  OR  Two (2) Assurers having total income of $260K p.a. for faster processing of AoS ??   We are thinking to have ONE Assurer for Parents.  Plz give your input as many of Forum participants have good experience.

AOS - joint application question. I hope you guys can help me. I am sponsoring my parents and my brother under visa 143. Can the bank guarantee be set up under one name (one assurer’s name) or does it has to be under both assurers’ name? Reason for asking is because the CBA staff (visited two branches already) and they both told me they could only do the bank guarantee under my name, but not under both me and my partner’s name. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Greece said:

Hi, can anyone please tell me whether for CPV 143 Parents visa,  it is better to have ONE Assurer for AoS  with total income of $130K p.a.  OR  Two (2) Assurers having total income of $260K p.a. for faster processing of AoS ??   We are thinking to have ONE Assurer for Parents.  Plz give your input as many of Forum participants have good experience.

IMO, if one person could meet financial requirement, just use that one person. Joint application could be complicated.

• Thanks 1

AOS acceptance letter now received from Centrelink saying they will forward the acceptance to Immi.  I think this should be the last stage of the wait, though heaven knows how long it will take.  There don’t seem to have been any reports of visa awards lately, albeit lots of lead up activity.  I don’t know what is going on with Immi. But hoping they will start approving visas soon and that this blog will be full of good news! 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

AOS acceptance letter now received from Centrelink saying they will forward the acceptance to Immi.  I think this should be the last stage of the wait, though heaven knows how long it will take.  There don’t seem to have been any reports of visa awards lately, albeit lots of lead up activity.  I don’t know what is going on with Immi. But hoping they will start approving visas soon and that this blog will be full of good news! 

Hi Angela,

Congratulations! That’s great news. Hopefully it won’t be long now before your visa is granted. No more 600 visas!

Although it says Centrelink will forward the acceptance letter to Immi I’m sure I read somewhere that you should upload it to them as well. That’s certainly what we did. Better safe than sorry.

Good luck [emoji4]

David
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Mily said:

Hello everybody,

How old your sister at the time of requesting AoS?

8 hours ago, Jellybean T said:

Fingers crossed Linda you'll get the visa before you leave. Have you found a removal firm yet? We are planning to move whether the house is sold or not in April.... too much time has been wasted waiting for the visa. Enjoy your holiday in Oz over Christmas and New Year with your family.

Shelaghx

We haven't really looked too much at removal companies yet,  don't want to tempt fate! We have sold our house so are ready to go. I agree so much time has been wasted waiting for the visa. It's very difficult to carry on normally not knowing wether you getting the visa or not. I will get back to you regarding removers if and when we get the visa.

Well done Angela for getting your acceptance letter first time round,  good luck with the visa.

Rosiejaq,  i feel so sorry for you and your family, I hope you get some good news soon so you can start 2020 on a better note.

Linda 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mily said:

Hello everybody,

Hi Mily,

Just wondering do we need seperate assurer for sister?

Thank you!

23 hours ago, Mily said:

Hello everybody,

Hi Mily,

Just wondering do we need seperate assurer for dependant child 143? since i also apply parents visa 143 for my parents and my sister. 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, David Leask said:

Thanks for the advice David.  How did you upload the letter and did you do this or did your assurer do it via their My Gov account? 

Hi Angela,

Congratulations! That’s great news. Hopefully it won’t be long now before your visa is granted. No more 600 visas!

Although it says Centrelink will forward the acceptance letter to Immi I’m sure I read somewhere that you should upload it to them as well. That’s certainly what we did. Better safe than sorry.

Good luck emoji4.png

David