Guest guest36187

13 hours ago, kevvo said:

Hello all

just a bit info needed from the forums users that have already been granted the 143 visa

received the acceptance letter from centrelink today it stated on the letter that they have notified department of home affairs 

just wondering after the second vac is paid what is the process as regards leaving the country or is this nessary 

regards to all

Hi Kevvo, may i ask how you submited BG document to Centrelink? 

@Jellybean T hi we’re in the same boat, having had problems with Centrelink from the start,  our daughter and SiL say they’ve spoken to Centrelink a couple of times recently and that something should be through in a couple of days.  Bushfires have meant the office was closed yesterday so we’re not holding our breath but now we’ve been waiting 51 months and 2 weeks it would be nice to get this palaver all over😳

• Sad 3

Rosiejaq I can hardly believe how much you have been messed about over the last 10 months, not only do you have the worry over the Aos saga but also worrying about the safety of your family in Oz as well. If any one deserves good news it's definitely you. I hope you hear good news very soon and can finally book those one way tickets to Australia. Wishing you a speedy visa grant.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jellybean T said:

Rosiejaq I can hardly believe how much you have been messed about over the last 10 months, not only do you have the worry over the Aos saga but also worrying about the safety of your family in Oz as well. If any one deserves good news it's definitely you. I hope you hear good news very soon and can finally book those one way tickets to Australia. Wishing you a speedy visa grant.

Thanks so much @Jellybean T we really cant wait now ❤️❤️😎😎

• Like 1

A bit more on the AOS payment.  My son went into Commonwealth bank yesterday to make the payment.  It took a good 30 minutes to set up the bond for the bank guarantee and he was fortunate because the bank employee who dealt with it used to work in a bank next to a Centrelink office.  She  had dealt with many previous applicants, knew what she was doing and was very particular about making sure it was right.  I’m sure it would have taken longer otherwise.  My son then uploaded the bank guarantee, account documents and original letter without problems.  Hopefully it will go through smoothly.  Have to say though that the whole process could, very readily, throw anyone who is not totally proficient in English.  The original letter from Centrelink needs careful reading, it’s a complicated process and everything has to be done to the letter. Also another thing to be noted is that there is an additional 150$ Administration charge by the bank for setting up the bond in the first place. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

@Jellybean T hi we’re in the same boat, having had problems with Centrelink from the start,  our daughter and SiL say they’ve spoken to Centrelink a couple of times recently and that something should be through in a couple of days.  Bushfires have meant the office was closed yesterday so we’re not holding our breath but now we’ve been waiting 51 months and 2 weeks it would be nice to get this palaver all over😳

Rosiejaq, I hope things go your way, you've been on such a journey, fingers crossed you'll soon be on your way.

My son has been into Centrelink this morning, everything is ok they said systems glich ! Our aos is in for reassessment, the time is max of 14 days. Hopefully it will all be ok. 

Fingers crossed for everyone else with Centrelink problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Hello, Can anyone please help me for following doubts -

1.  Which is official Website to apply NSW Australia Police Clearance for CPV 143? I am in Aus on visitor visa SC 600.

2.  We have to make AoS Application Online in MyGov? or  We have to send Printed Form SU594 to Centrelink?

3. For Identity check, we have to upload documents Online in MyGov?  or Printed docs to submit to Centrelink?

On 14/11/2019 at 07:26, Suzy123 said:

Hi Kevvo, may i ask how you submited BG document to Centrelink? 

Hello 

both myself and my daughter whom is the sponsor went to the Centrelink office where she done  the application 

gave the person all the documents from comm bank ect and she scanned everything and she uploaded the documents to my daughters Centrelink file 

with the result no errors or mistakes 

I didn’t want to upload myself because of all the problems other people are having on this forum 

may I add the staff in Centrelink are amazing will do anything to help 

it’s the system that is causing these problems 

Regards

Edited by kevvo
  • Like 2

I have been trying to fill in the AOS application in my myGov centrelink account for the past 2 days, I get to a certain stage and it tells me that the 'Service unavailable at this time' and that I should try again.  I have now phoned Centrelink about it and they have said that there is a problem with the site at present and that I should download form SU594, then scan and upload it via my centrelink account online.  Once I have done that, I am to call them and let them know and they will then link it up to my file so that I can still have the ability to track the application online.  So, fingers crossed, here goes.

• Like 2

Just now, theballies said:

I have been trying to fill in the AOS application in my myGov centrelink account for the past 2 days, I get to a certain stage and it tells me that the 'Service unavailable at this time' and that I should try again.  I have now phoned Centrelink about it and they have said that there is a problem with the site at present and that I should download form SU594, then scan and upload it via my centrelink account online.  Once I have done that, I am to call them and let them know and they will then link it up to my file so that I can still have the ability to track the application online.  So, fingers crossed, here goes.

Probably their server/hard drives not able to handle the data.

4 minutes ago, patience said:

off topic, since you MARA agent

One agent told me that 45000 odd apps in 143 loop. Those numbers do not include secondary applicants. Is that true?

Have a look for the Senate hearings - I recall in May this year - when details of the number of parent visa applicants were made known.

I recall 45,000 was the total number of parent applications, not just 143s - but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Best regards.

• Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, theballies said:

Was about to ask. Thanks for your information.

Edited by AlwaysVet

14 hours ago, sh aron said:

Hi everyone 

after reading AOS I am really scared of this now . I filled online form for AOS last month with estimated date of completion 7 November. What should I do know ?? Wait or call 

thanks 

Dont worry.  My own  experience and that of other contributors to this blog is that you just need to ignore that estimated completion date as in reality it takes 6 to 8 weeks more than estimated

• Thanks 1

On 14/11/2019 at 20:06, Greece said:

1.  Which is official Website to apply NSW Australia Police Clearance for CPV 143? I am in Aus on visitor visa SC 600.

2.  We have to make AoS Application Online in MyGov? or  We have to send Printed Form SU594 to Centrelink?

3. For Identity check, we have to upload documents Online in MyGov?  or Printed docs to submit to Centrelink?

I suggest you read very carefully exactly what you are required to do and follow it by the letter.  For a start, the police check you will require is from the Federal police, not the state police, and this is clearly specified in the letter and instructions you will have received from Immi. Some times you are given options, eg for paper document submissions or on-line submissions and without going back to recheck  my own  letter I cannot remember exactly what options were given.   

This is maybe another example of struggling a bit with the language.  The whole process is so full of possibilities for getting it wrong.  For this reason I would  really advise folks to do their application through an agent if they do not feel fully comfortable with the language, with form filling or computer systems which you will be required to use.  Let the agent do the work for you and let them navigate through the problematic areas.  That is what you pay them for, to do it for you and to get it right. 

4 minutes ago, AMP said:

I suggest you read very carefully exactly what you are required to do and follow it by the letter.  For a start, the police check you will require is from the Federal police, not the state police, and this is clearly specified in the letter and instructions you will have received from Immi. Some times you are given options, eg for paper document submissions or on-line submissions and without going back to recheck  my own  letter I cannot remember exactly what options were given.   

This is maybe another example of struggling a bit with the language.  The whole process is so full of possibilities for getting it wrong.  For this reason I would  really advise folks to do their application through an agent if they do not feel fully comfortable with the language, with form filling or computer systems which you will be required to use.  Let the agent do the work for you and let them navigate through the problematic areas.  That is what you pay them for, to do it for you and to get it right. 

Thank you so much Angela

On 14/11/2019 at 11:06, Greece said:

Hi Greece, The only one I can help you with is Q3. For identity check you must go in person to centerlink for your identity to be verified. While you’re there perhaps you can ask them about submitting the paperwork. Good luck. Shelagh

Hi, anyone who uploaded BG online could help me please: under which Document category that you uploaded the BG? When I went to AoS webpage there is no tab to upload document as AoS completed, then I went to "Uploade document" in general I needed to choose a category. There is no either BG category or AoS category I had to choose "Financial" category and now I'm not sure if I did correctly.

Thank you so much.

4 hours ago, Jellybean T said:

Hi Greece, The only one I can help you with is Q3. For identity check you must go in person to centerlink for your identity to be verified. While you’re there perhaps you can ask them about submitting the paperwork. Good luck. Shelagh

Thanks for information. I understand that 3 documents are required for Identity check. Can you please tell which 3 documents are required for Identity check? 

5 hours ago, Greece said:

Thanks for information. I understand that 3 documents are required for Identity check. Can you please tell which 3 documents are required for Identity check? 

Sorry Greece, I don’t know as it was my son and daughter in law  who are doing the  Aos, they just told me they had to go in person but not what documents they needed. Perhaps someone who has done it will be able to help you or perhaps phone centerlink and ask them.