Guest guest36187

34 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

I’m not sure you will hear by end November for a Feb 2016 application. But it may be worthwhile  completing your Form 80 as I understand that takes quite a while to complete.! 

If you look at the figures supplied by @Biggsy earlier https://www.pomsinoz.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=24852

There were 486 lodged by end January 2016 and a further 241 by 8 February 2016

Thanks for your quick response. I have expected CO mail by Nov end looking at current speed of appx 400 applicants received emails in 6 days from 31-Oct to 5-Nov. We have already filled Form 80 but I would like to focus on AoS now as It takes 4 to 6 months for most of the applicants. I have few doubts in AoS as listed in my post.  Request viewers to share their experience.

Edited by Greece

Hi Everyone!

My mother has a 143 queue date of the 16th September 2016. She would like to apply for the 870 visa - 3 year validity. I know that the sponsor has to be approved before the visa gets applied for. This is no problem - however my spouse has just been made redundant and they are the main financial earner in our household. The information on the immi site says that the income test needs to be passed and this is based on last financial year's tax statement. Do they ask for any other information pertaining to current employment such as proof of employment? A job should be found job fairly quickly, so that is not a concern but as we all know, after years and years of waiting, we are keen to get Mum here so would like to get the ball rolling asap.

Another question I have is regarding sponsorship of more than one  parent. If for e.g my brother in law sponsors my mum instead, would he be able to sponsor his mum at a later stage too? 

Many Thanks in advance for any help received!

@Greece I do understand that but I do think you are a long way off from being asked to complete AOS and no one knows if any changes /circumstances could happen in the future but yes certainly ensure you know what to do for when request is finally received. 
Hopefully Centrelink  will have ironed out the problems by then! 

Edited by LindaH27

Queue release dates

As at October 2019, we have released for final processing:

• Contributory Parent visa applications with a queue date up to September 2015
  • Parent visa applications with a queue date up to August 2010
  • Aged Parent visa applications with a queue date up to May 2012

We only update this information when the latest final processing dates are available.

Auto email says October and this new update on website says September for 143 🧐

1 hour ago, patience said:

Queue release dates

As at October 2019, we have released for final processing:

• Contributory Parent visa applications with a queue date up to September 2015
  • Parent visa applications with a queue date up to August 2010
  • Aged Parent visa applications with a queue date up to May 2012

We only update this information when the latest final processing dates are available.

Auto email says October and this new update on website says September for 143 🧐

auto email

says nov2015 now

@Ammy143 hi I think u waiting from long time for request of second vac. I hv dependent in my 143 application. I hv submitted everything more than a month ago. Now waiting on. A person(with no dependent) who applied at the same time as mine, got his visa approved. Have u tried to contact ur case officer ?

12 minutes ago, Paul7517 said:

@Ammy143 hi I think u waiting from long time for request of second vac. I hv dependent in my 143 application. I hv submitted everything more than a month ago. Now waiting on. A person(with no dependent) who applied at the same time as mine, got his visa approved. Have u tried to contact ur case officer ?

Hlo @Paul7517 your lodgement date please..?

Hello all

as regards the second vac payment both my daughter and myself just back from centrelink office where we gave them the bank guarantee letter from Comm bank , After a bit of chat between all the staff there the lady said she scanned the document and uploaded it to my daughter centrelink file for further processing 

what I want to know is this correct or do I need to contact my case officer or what happens next if someone whom has recently completed this can they advise

Regards to all 

37 minutes ago, Paul7517 said:

no donot contacted him aftrr submitted., bcz thy dont reply in most cases

Why are some people so resistant to completing their Timelines now in order that others may benefit from their dates?  Some have been asked to do so on several occasions, yet still expect help from others.  

Click on your name, top right of page, and you will find information on how to complete and update your signature.  

• Like 3

Hello all
as regards the second vac payment both my daughter and myself just back from centrelink office where we gave them the bank guarantee letter from Comm bank , After a bit of chat between all the staff there the lady said she scanned the document and uploaded it to my daughter centrelink file for further processing 
what I want to know is this correct or do I need to contact my case officer or what happens next if someone whom has recently completed this can they advise
Regards to all 

Hi Kevvo,

The next step will be your daughter (assuming she is your assurer) receiving the AoS acceptance letter from Centrelink. Once you get this you must scan it and email it to the PVC. My guess is the acceptance letter will take a week or so to come. There’s no need to contact your case officer until the acceptance letter arrives.

Good luck!

David

2 hours ago, Sadge said:

Why are some people so resistant to completing their Timelines now in order that others may benefit from their dates?  Some have been asked to do so on several occasions, yet still expect help from others.  

Click on your name, top right of page, and you will find information on how to complete and update your signature.  

Come on guys you know you want to! Mummy always said you should play nicely, share and not just take things from others.

It's too easy 3 clicks and you're there. 

Capture1.JPG.005cd3ec91888bbb752226119c3658bb.JPG

• Like 3

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to update our passport details (143 visa).

Our previous passports were expiring in less than 4 months when CO contacted us for more information.  We decided to have new ones and just got them today.  Can we update through immi account, which we just did.  The only concern is that we can only update through our current tourist visa and not 143 visa because 143 is not shown in immi account.

18 minutes ago, AlwaysVet said:

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to update our passport details (143 visa).

Our previous passports were expiring in less than 4 months when CO contacted us for more information.  We decided to have new ones and just got them today.  Can we update through immi account, which we just did.  The only concern is that we can only update through our current tourist visa and not 143 visa because 143 is not shown in immi account.

Did you see this post?

https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/50481-the-brand-new-pio-parents-visa-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2526320

Edited by Biggsy

10 minutes ago, Biggsy said:

@Biggsy Thank you very much for your info.

In the letter we received from CO re: Tell us if things change..  This can also be done online https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/change-in-situation/passport-details

When we completed it, we received email reply in a few seconds

..... Thank you for submitting your change of address and/or passport details. Your details have been updated.
Changes to passport details may take up to 24 to 48 hours to show in VEVO. This will not affect your travel.
You can check your visa details in VEVO: www.homeaffairs.gov.au/VEVO ...

But we did it through another visa (tourist) not 143.  I don't know if I have to send the form via email again.

5 minutes ago, AlwaysVet said:

@Biggsy Thank you very much for your info.

But we did it through another visa (tourist) not 143.  I don't know if I have to send the form via email again. 

I'm not sure as I haven't had to do that, fortunately we still have about 5 years left on our passports. The next post after that one also had the same email reply you quoted but I think they said it took over 40 days to update.  There was also another post here (which I can't seem to find) had a similar situation but they were able to somehow see online that the passport details hadn't been updated,  eventually they did get changed.

2 hours ago, Biggsy said:

Come on guys you know you want to! Mummy always said you should play nicely, share and not just take things from others.

It's too easy 3 clicks and you're there. 

Capture1.JPG.005cd3ec91888bbb752226119c3658bb.JPG

According to an earlier post by moderators on the same subject there is no requirement to post timelines. Their solution was to change your settings to “ignore”  the poster so you don’t see their posts . Also probably the best way is quite simply not to answer any post without a timeline  which is what I do. If people  didn’t  get a response - of any sort - they will hopefully  realise it’s not worth posting.  . 

Moderators  could we also have a setting to actually “block” posters as well ?

7 hours ago, Sadge said:

It is not a requirement of the site to add timelines, it is a personal choice for the individual.  If some have been asked to on several occasions as you state, it’s reasonable to assume they don’t wish to. Are people who chose not to add a timeline less worthy of asking a question? You don’t need to answer their questions of course but they are just as entitled to ask for help as you or anyone else is. Timeline police ..........🙄

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LindaH27 said:

According to an earlier post by moderators on the same subject there is no requirement to post timelines. Their solution was to change your settings to “ignore”  the poster so you don’t see their posts . Also probably the best way is quite simply not to answer any post without a timeline  which is what I do. If people  didn’t  get a response - of any sort - they will hopefully  realise it’s not worth posting.  .  

Moderators  could we also have a setting to actually “block” posters as well ? 

It's tempting I know!  It's also possible that we have some amongst us making comments on here who have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Australia or parent visas and therefore wouldn't have a timeline.  Sometimes you do get sad individuals who sign up to forums and have no interest in the topic, they just want to provoke the genuine members and cause bad feelings.  I think they are referred to as trolls! 

7 hours ago, AlwaysVet said:

I had done form 929 but it was still not updated

I’ve just looked and it said - 8 Oct awaiting documents but doesn’t say what?.. I applied beg sept for passport change 

so now I realise you can do it via immi account I have just done that 

although I didn’t have a certified cooy of my passport ,only read that after I submitted copy!!

did you certify your passport page?  You can check if they have done it via your VEVO takes 24 -48:hrs it says 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/already-have-a-visa/check-visa-details-and-conditions

Edited by Kathss56

5 hours ago, Biggsy said:

It's tempting I know!  It's also possible that we have some amongst us making comments on here who have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Australia or parent visas and therefore wouldn't have a timeline.  Sometimes you do get sad individuals who sign up to forums and have no interest in the topic, they just want to provoke the genuine members and cause bad feelings.  I think they are referred to as trolls! 

I’m sure there will be some on here that are trolls and have nothing to do with parent visas. There will also be people like me. I have been a member of this site for over fours years, have posted in excess of a thousand comments and have tried to help a great many people by responding to their posts/questions.  I simply do not wish to put a timeline up for personal reasons. You mention genuine members, are you are meaning people like yourself, all 35 comments from you and less than 3 months a member. Putting a timeline doesn’t define who is and isn’t a member. People taking time to contribute to the forum does. Just to clarify, I am a real person, I have a real parent visa application in the system and thankfully, I am much nearer the finish line than many, including you. 

Edited by Tulip1
  • Like 3