Guest guest36187

14 hours ago, Paulinha said:

Thanks for your reply, we definitely prefer a student visa. My only concern is if the application for the parent visa will be affected if I also apply for the student visa .

Can one overwrite another ?

One visa application does not overwrite another.  So both applications would be processed on their own merits.  However the question DHA will assess is whether she meets the Genuine Temporary Entrant criteria of the student visa when she's already submitted a parent visa application which essentially declares her intention to live in Australia on an ongoing basis.  So it means they may consider her a higher risk of overstaying a student visa.

10 minutes ago, Kush99 said:

Hi guys just need a help with AOS, I got a call from centerlink saying AOS has been completed and case officer has been informed, so do I need to send anything to case officer regarding AOS?

thanks

If you have received the acceptance letter, you may email it to pvc team.

Hi guys just need a help with AOS, I got a call from centerlink saying AOS has been completed and case officer has been informed, so do I need to send anything to case officer regarding AOS?
thanks

It is my understanding that you have to wait for the acceptance letter from Centrelink and you must email this to Immi.

Hi All,just wondering how many docs we need to upload to my gov centrelink after we paid the bank bond at CBA?and none of the docs have a reference to my Centrelink reference not sure if thats the case?And do i need to inform centrelink after my upload? Many thanks

Hi All,just wondering how many docs we need to upload to my gov centrelink after we paid the bank bond at CBA?and none of the docs have a reference to my Centrelink reference not sure if thats the case?And do i need to inform centrelink after my upload? Many thanks

The main thing to upload is the bank guarantee. We also uploaded the confirmation of opening the bank account and the sum of money deposited. We uploaded documents via our daughters MyGov account and we also took the originals into the local Centrelink office.

34 minutes ago, David Leask said:

The main thing to upload is the bank guarantee. We also uploaded the confirmation of opening the bank account and the sum of money deposited. We uploaded documents via our daughters MyGov account and we also took the originals into the local Centrelink office.

Thanks so much ,i guess i will also upload all of them,but just hard to find time to visi tvisi t centrelink office☺️

On 01/10/2019 at 18:23, Kathss56 said:

Let me know if it speeds it up my emailing them please. I’m travelling just before Xmas. Thanks 

Hi Kathss56

I have just received a confirmation email that my new passport details have now been updated against my visa. It was a reply against my original email and Form 929 sent on 16 July. I can’t say whether my follow up email helped, perhaps they just deal with them in date order. 
Hopefully yours will be updated very soon. 
Amanda 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Paulinha said:

Thanks for your reply, we definitely prefer a student visa. My only concern is if the application for the parent visa will be affected if I also apply for the student visa .

Can one overwrite another ?

Best to get proper advice regarding this as I think the parent visa may be affected. I also think it may be declined anyway if they don’t think they are genuine students not to mention they would need to be signed up on a course with an acceptable college/uni. I’m sure it would look like a ploy to get them there quicker. Is there no classes/online learning they can do from their home to learn English? Seems an very expensive way of learning in the digital world we live in.  

6 hours ago, Peter2 said:

If you have received the acceptance letter, you may email it to pvc team.

5 hours ago, David Leask said:

It is my understanding that you have to wait for the acceptance letter from Centrelink and you must email this to Immi.

Thanks @Peter2 @David Leask for the advice. And long do they take to release acceptance letter from centrelink? 

On 16/10/2019 at 07:11, AmandaJB said:

I have just received a confirmation email that my new passport details have now been updated against my visa. 

Just a quick question...once the visa is granted do you have to keep them informed of addresses etc or is it only during the processing? 😎