Guest guest36187

4 minutes ago, Marilyn said:

WOOHOO - I received an email too with request to pay....I am beyond excited AND its my daughters birthday tomorrow so a great gift to us both.

OMG that's me next my stomach is churning.

Big congratulations marilyn 🥂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

15 minutes ago, Marilyn said:

WOOHOO - I received an email with request to pay 2nd VAC....I am beyond excited AND it's my daughter's birthday tomorrow so a great gift to us both.

Oh Maz  I’m thrilled for you!! Finally reaching your dreams. Good luck and get that 143 in as soon as 173 is granted - don’t wait to enter Australia first - it can be done!! 🍾🍾

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marilyn said:

WOOHOO - I received an email with request to pay 2nd VAC....I am beyond excited AND it's my daughter's birthday tomorrow so a great gift to us both.

thats s great neww for al of us who are waiting for it after being medicals done

😋things are moving fast for 173 atleast 

1 hour ago, Marilyn said:

thats s great neww for al of us who are waiting for it after being medicals done

😋things are moving fast for 173 atleast 

I just got our 143 visa grant early this morning. My question is about the first entry . arrive  by 24  July  2020. I thought that date coincided with when you did  your medicals.

I am not complaining  because we are not ready to go yet.

applied 143 august 2015

request for documents  February 13  2019

medicals      march  12  2019

Good Luck  to everybody who is waiting  .  

I  am  new here so please excuse if I did not follow protocol.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 9

3 hours ago, Moxley 48 said:

I just got our 143 visa grant early this morning. My question is about the first entry . arrive  by 24  July  2020. I thought that date coincided with when you did  your medicals.

I am not complaining  because we are not ready to go yet.

applied 143 august 2015

request for documents  February 13  2019

medicals      march  12  2019

Good Luck  to everybody who is waiting  .  

I  am  new here so please excuse if I did not follow protocol.

Hi congrats...we’re still waiting as Centrelink have mucked up our Aos!  When did your Aos get granted and the payment made?  Just wondering so we have an idea how quickly they are moving after OK ing Aos!  All the best with the move etc...we hope to get there this year 😎😎😎

7 hours ago, Marilyn said:

Congrats congrats congrats!  What a brilliant birthday pressie for your both.  Champagne all round....and maybe see you when we eventually get there 😝😎😎😎

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Marisawright said:

Before you decide to leave everything behind, do a trial shop online to see what it will cost to replace everything in Australia. 

A medium or large Movecube usually works out to be worth the investment, even if you’re bringing stuff that’s a good few years old.

Try petersofkensington.com.au for pots, pans, crockery, cutlery. Thegoodguys.com.au for whitegoods and electrical. HarveyNorman.com.au for furniture.

If you’re in your sixties like me, you’ve probably amassed a collection of decent housewares over time and don’t realise how much it will cost to replace with the same quality, so a trial shop is a good reality check

Thanks for the suggestion, but we don’t have much as we live in tied accommodation! So will probably send clothes over in advance and the few things we do want to send...keyboard, table and fishing rods...in some other way!

1 hour ago, Rosiejaq said:

Hi congrats...we’re still waiting as Centrelink have mucked up our Aos!  When did your Aos get granted and the payment made?  Just wondering so we have an idea how quickly they are moving after OK ing Aos!  All the best with the move etc...we hope to get there this year 😎😎😎

Sorry to hear about your mix up with Aos. Here is our timeline,

Request for documents :    13 February 2019.( Form 80, Pcc certificate, Medical exam and colour copy of the passport.

Request for documents:      13 February 2019.  AOS .

Medical , pcc . form 80 and passport copy sent  to home affairs 19th march 2019.

AOS : My son in law lodged the Aos  21 February 2019.There was no interview  but when he got the request to pay he was on holidays.

That was around May 1st 2019. He deposited the money at the Commonwealth Bank on 6th may 2019 but still got a letter that his Aos

application had been rejected because he had not paid the required bond. He had to  make few phone calls and had to go into centre link to clear the matter.

Finally he got a letter on  May 30th 2019  that his Aos lodged  on 21 February 2019  had been accepted. 

1 hour ago, Moxley 48 said:

He deposited the money at the Commonwealth Bank on 6th may 2019 but still got a letter that his Aos application had been rejected because he had not paid the required bond. He had to  make few phone calls and had to go into centre link to clear the matter.

Finally he got a letter on  May 30th 2019  that his Aos lodged  on 21 February 2019  had been accepted. 

Thanks for that!  Our daughter has just moved so will start chasing Aos next week when everything is a bit saner!  All the best 😎😎

@CEJ Its difficult to say due to the time difference my daughter did the payment in Sydney around 11:00 time and the email was sent to me UK time 06:57 it worked out as 4 hours 

@Kalil BPAY - there are very clear instructions at the bottom of the invoice on all the options how to pay with your unique Invoice number. Very easy  - some have surcharges and some don't - we went with no surcharges.

Edited by Marilyn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Marilyn said:

@CEJ Its difficult to say due to the time difference my daughter did the payment in Sydney around 11:00 time and the email was sent to me UK time 06:57 it worked out as 4 hours 

@Kalil BPAY - there are very clear instructions at the bottom of the invoice on all the options how to pay with your unique Invoice number. Very easy  - some have surcharges and some don't - we went with no surcharges.

That's perfect thank you. And yes Bpay is what I'll use. 

Thank you 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marilyn said:

4 Hours after payment my visa was granted!!!  I am so excited I could turn myself inside out! 

WOW 🎉🥳 congrats.....see you soon I hope!  Just wish Centrelink were as quick...we’re still waiting on Aos that they said they would sort urgently 2 weeks ago! 🤬