Guest guest36187

It is very helpful to see timelines and very easy to add to your profile as follows:

Click on your profile icon on the top right hand side of this screen - there is a drop down box

Click on Account Settings.

On the left hand side of the screen you will see "Signature" click on that and complete your details

Click on Save.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Can I suggest that someone starts a separate thread for parent visa timeline requests?
Otherwise I shall have to disengage myself from this one!
Best regards.

Have to agree Alan it gets a little tiresome checking in hoping there’s some news only to find yet another request for a date way in the future.
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, Marilyn said:

Ditto - going to stop answering those requests. Even if you have answered it at the top of this screen and again in the previous screen the same question is asked

What's worse is that some members are eager to find out other people's progress/time lines but are so reluctant to share their own application progress. I Wish everyone updates their signature line and make it a 'Give and take" type Forum. This is such an important forum and the only way to find out what is really going on at Immi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kimboslice said:

We are on holiday in Australia visiting family, and we have just received the email from immi requesting extra documents. Can’t believe it’s finally happening.😃

That’s great !  We were over in Oz in Feb when we had our request!  Good luck 😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kimboslice said:

We are on holiday in Australia visiting family, and we have just received the email from immi requesting extra documents. Can’t believe it’s finally happening.😃

Excellent news!  We had our request when we were out for Christmas in 2017.  Hopefully not long now until you can be out there permanently!  We are still having problems selling our house, but at least we have the visa sorted!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kimboslice said:

extra documents .? medicals, PCC& form80 & Aos.???

4 hours ago, Lucy Adelaide said:

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie in this forum. I applied CPV 173 for my parents in Mar 2016.  Hopefully I can update my signature with a further document request from IMMI.

Have a nice day everyone.

That got my heart beating. I misread your message and thought they were asking a fellow March 2016'er for further documents.

Anyway, welcome to the waiting room.

• Like 1

Getting things together to go in my Movecube.  I have four things to declare as having been owned less than 12 months, two were bought and have been in obvious use since January & February and two will be completely new and unused, but added together the four will be over the $900 allowance - probably a total of around $1200. Does anybody know if Customs has any discretion where obviously used things are concerned?   

8 hours ago, Sadge said:

Getting things together to go in my Movecube.  I have four things to declare as having been owned less than 12 months, two were bought and have been in obvious use since January & February and two will be completely new and unused, but added together the four will be over the $900 allowance - probably a total of around $1200. Does anybody know if Customs has any discretion where obviously used things are concerned?   

Hi Sadge,

We declared a total of $1025 of goods that were less than 12 months old.  Some were going away gifts and were clearly unused.  We noted them as gifts on the customs declaration form.  I don't think our MoveCube was opened and inspected by customs and we didn't incur any import tax.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

David

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sadge said:

Getting things together to go in my Movecube.  I have four things to declare as having been owned less than 12 months, two were bought and have been in obvious use since January & February and two will be completely new and unused, but added together the four will be over the $900 allowance - 

The question is, if you don’t  tell them the used items are less than 12 months old, how would they ever know?

Edited by Marisawright
  • Like 2