Guest guest36187

I was requested medicals, police on march 

, dependent child on may

And another request today with medical test, police ,form 80  for non migrant person

😞 Anyone know why they want it ? And how to fill the form 80 for non migrant person ?

Edited by VLong

8 hours ago, VLong said:

I was requested medicals, police on march 

, dependent child on may

And another request today with medical test, police ,form 80  for non migrant person

😞 Anyone know why they want it ? And how to fill the form 80 for non migrant person ?

which  visa u applied .! date of acknowledgement/ lodgement please

Sorry you will be waiting longer! October 2015 173 applicants haven’t got their visa yet !! 

So they’ve been waiting 3.5 years so far and there’s a massive queue. Over 44000 by end June 2017

You will be told on your visa grant letter the date by which you must enter Australia to validate it - possibly the twelve month date after you had your police clearance. 

Edited by LindaH27

It is very helpful to see timelines and very easy to add to your profile as follows:

Click on your profile icon on the top right hand side of this screen - there is a drop down box

Click on Account Settings.

On the left hand side of the screen you will see "Signature" click on that and complete your details

Click on Save.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LindaH27 said:

Sorry you will be waiting longer! October 2015 173 applicants haven’t got their visa yet !! 

So they’ve been waiting 3.5 years so far and there’s a massive queue. Over 44000 by end June 2017

You will be told on your visa grant letter the date by which you must enter Australia to validate it - possibly the twelve month date after you had your police clearance. 

I was thinking along the lines of getting in touch with another 6/7 months on top to receive the visa 

@LindaH27 Hi LInda in regards to that info of visa date possibly the twelve month date after you had your PC - if mine is dated 21st February 2019 does that mean I must enter before it expires but would there be a requirement for it to be valid for 6 months before validity meaning I should get my visa issued by mid August 2019? Being optimistic 🙂

20 minutes ago, Marilyn said:

@LindaH27 Hi LInda in regards to that info of visa date possibly the twelve month date after you had your PC - if mine is dated 21st February 2019 does that mean I must enter before it expires but would there be a requirement for it to be valid for 6 months before validity meaning I should get my visa issued by mid August 2019? Being optimistic 🙂

@Marilyn I’m really not sure - I’m assuming that your end date would be February 2020 for validation entry. I believe some posters have had their visas granted and the end date had only been a couple of months later! Because that was 12 months after the initial PC. 

I don’t think you will be much  longer with your visa - certainly hope it arrives soon! At least you haven’t got the dreaded wait for AOS!! 🤞🤞

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 5000/1 said:

I was thinking along the lines of getting in touch with another 6/7 months on top to receive the visa 

I hope you’re right as I’m a June 2017 applicant! But I’m afraid the maths is against  me. By end June 2017  there were over 44000 in the contributory parent queue. That includes 173,143, 864 and from this year 405 /410 retirees changing to 143

The government are only granting 6000 contributory parent visas per year (173,143,864)  so as I said the maths isn’t good! 

The website mentions processing times of 44 months etc - that is only for the visas they are currently processing ie 2015 - not later applicants 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-stats/files/report-migration-program-2017-18.pdf

Edited by LindaH27

2 hours ago, LindaH27 said:

I hope you’re right as I’m a June 2017 applicant! But I’m afraid the maths is against  me. By end June 2017  there were over 44000 in the contributory parent queue. That includes 173,143, 864 and from this year 405 /410 retirees changing to 143

The government are only granting 6000 contributory parent visas per year (173,143,864)  so as I said the maths isn’t good! 

The website mentions processing times of 44 months etc - that is only for the visas they are currently processing ie 2015 - not later applicants 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-stats/files/report-migration-program-2017-18.pdf

Think the 173 will be a bit smoother due to no AOS ?

i am hoping 42 months all together but it really is anyone’s guess .

2 hours ago, LindaH27 said:

Sadly this is only a guide as we’re on 47 months and still waiting for Aos to be sorted and 2nd vac to be asked for!

4 hours ago, Marilyn said:

Just seen on another page a 143 (michaelsmum) received request for medical and police clearance - lodged 03.09.15 - September here we come!

Hi Marilyn where did you see a post from michaelsmum saying that she had received a request for medical and police clearance? I cannot find one. Hope you are correct and we have finally moved on to Sept 2015.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wishfull said:

Hi Marilyn where did you see a post from michaelsmum saying that she had received a request for medical and police clearance? I cannot find one. Hope you are correct and we have finally moved on to Sept 2015.

Hi its under the heading Request for medical etc. Posted 10 hours ago in Family /Partner visas. 

• Like 1