Guest guest36187

3 hours ago, nadette24 said:

I have been asked today for medical/police clearance etc.... I applied for visa 143 on 14th August 2015

Really happy for you. I’m so pleased the 143 visa are moving on.  May I ask if you have registered an immi account online? Do I need to wait till I have a case officer.

15 hours ago, Aamy said:

The dates in the auto-reply is still mentioning Jun 2015 against 143 visa. As your 143 lodgement date is in Aug 2015, does this mean the auto-reply is not reflecting the correct date? Btw, congrats on the progress of your appln.

I have this doubt about this auto-reply because, when I look at the queue vs visa assessment date for 103 & 804, they are 6-7 years apart, wonder if this auto-reply is reliable. Also, looks like ppl are getting email invites for 173 not necessary only upto the date mentioned in the auto-reply which is currently Jun 2015. 

Also can someone please explain if you knew the difference between Queue assessment vs Visa assessment. Thanks! 631344223_Screenshot2019-02-1323_12_06.thumb.png.ca609b1db018cc0c0613d1f235bd325a.png

I think these dates are very vague purposely. We’ve only been asked for docs meds etc and do not expect anything to be near finalising until at least Sep 2019.  I would think 2018/19 visas available are about up to the limit as there were so many in June 2015. For the future there is no real marker as government have elections and voters to please so will twist and turn as they have with us.  We’re expecting our visa to be granted at around 48-50 months (August-October 2019) .which will hopefully tie in with our boss at work and other family plans.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ayush patel said:

can anyone have idea my lodgement date was 4 may 2016..how much time take more

It’s a “how long is a piece of string “ question isn’t it!  We’ve been waiting 42 months and have just been asked for docs.  Aos is taking about 6months so we think the whole process will be at least 48 months.  Assuming things move at the same rate..which they probably won’t 😢 you will probably be asked for documents around the end of the year, with visa grant maybe May 2020? Who knows....just wait ...I know it’s hard ...but good luck!  If it’s earlier then that will make you happy!

It would be so helpful to all if everyone posted their time lines it is very easy to do and you can  update as you go along.

At the top right hand side where your name is there is a downward arrow, click on Account Settings then on the left hand side of the screen you will see "signature" click on that, fill in your time line in the box and at the bottom you need to save. Same process to update.

• Like 2

I  have been following and documenting all the "dates" I could get since June 2016 in order to try and forecast an estimated date for our application.

In June 2016 our estimated date for completion was 03 December 2018, however, the department got snowed under with June/July 2014 applications and our estimated date is now 4 January 2020. The expected processing times have moved from 894 days in June 2016 to 1289 days in 1289 days to date.

e.g. If you applied on 23 September 2015 your due date could be 4 April 2019. 

We all remain hopeful and grateful for this wonderful opportunity to be able to join our kids. 

Thanks a lot to everybody that posted their processing dates, please keep it up as it does keep me sane 🙂 

PLEASE note this is just simple statistics that I use and NOT the view of any Australian Government Department. 

Sept 2015 application possibly granted April 2019.??  . 

I think it's going to be  longer than that. August 2015  143 applicants have only just been asked to supply documents . Given that AOS alone is taking 6 months  that would means that August /September 2019 for visa grant so I doubt an application dated a month later (Sept 2015) would be granted two months from now in April  2019! 

Current applications are taking approx 49 months!  

• Like 1

the 103 queue has reduced by 180 with queue dates up to 16/06/2016

queue date.        Number.        Reduced

07/01/2010.               90.                   50

03/05/2010.             470.                   50

23/05/2011.            5250.                  50

24/08/2015.          21590.                 20

16/06/2016.          30370.                  10

Total.                             180

1 hour ago, Marilyn said:

@Skeelsy - Newport is calling my name!  

Will be doing the switch to 143 the day I land (after giving lotsa loving to the kids) I'll hop onto that PC and get the ball rolling. 

@Marilynapparently someone (freedy?) on here applied for 143 as soon as grant of 173 came through - before even validating the 173 and apparently it’s been accepted. So if that’s right you could do the same? Always  thought you had to validate first but apparently not! 

• Thanks 1

On 15/02/2019 at 16:44, LindaH27 said:

@Marilynapparently someone (freedy?) on here applied for 143 as soon as grant of 173 came through - before even validating the 173 and apparently it’s been accepted. So if that’s right you could do the same? Always  thought you had to validate first but apparently not! 

@LindaH27 It was certainly me 🙂

Got my 173 on 30th November. The application for the 143 went through on the 19th December and was acknowledged on the 28th December. No queries raised by my agent or Immigration. Won't get the 173 validated until the 20th March. Probably after that date they get my 143 out of their system and put me in a long queue?

Edited by freedy50

On 13/02/2019 at 00:59, Ammy143 said:

yeahh  they had my migration agent told me that within two week's they have sent request. you are not so far .... 

On 13/02/2019 at 15:54, summerskybird said:

I applied June 2015.

yeahh  they had my migration agent told me that within two week's they have sent request. you are not so far .... 

We applied 23 June 2015 still waiting 

On 12/02/2019 at 18:10, ArafatG said:

Really. That’s great. We applied June 2016. Hopefully 2019 would be the year. Thank you and good luck 

We are June 2015 still waiting

After a very stressful 3 weeks trying to apply for AOS for ourselves and now 22 year old son who was 17 when we first applied for 173. No one was sure if he was considered child or adult for Aos. However successfully submitted on 30 Jan via my assurers mygov account.  On final page of submission there was a box giving estimated completion date which was 41 days after submission.  Photo shows this below. I looked on centrelink site and there was a whole section dedicated to the announcement that at if 1 Jan 2019 they were completely streamlining process with aim of completing by estimated date. Also they said a link would be set up from the applicants mygov that would allow assurer to see progress of application. To date this link hasn’t appeared so clearly still ‘work in progress’.  I thought it would be useful to share progress and see if they do meet their estimated completion date. If they do I am sure this will be assuring to many of you out there as progress can be tracked and plans made as opposed to current ‘no one has a clue’ scenario. Downside if they fail just adds to the doom and gloom of ever increasing wait times. Be good to hear if anyone else has been given an estimated completion date.   

I will update accordingly 

E835B48F-2EEF-4224-9D30-432EBC692429.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 13/02/2019 at 16:57, michaleasmum said:

Congratulations, more good news!!!!  Keep 'em coming!

Visa 173 applied Sept 15. Asked for medicals etc Feb 19. 

Just looking at form 80, most of it straightforward but do they really want to know EVERY holiday we've had in the last 10 years!! I really can't remember where we've been let alone dates etc. Can someone advise please. Thank you in anticipation.

Edited by SuzanneW

2 hours ago, SuzanneW said:

Visa 173 applied Sept 15. Asked for medicals etc Feb 19. 

Just looking at form 80, most of it straightforward but do they really want to know EVERY holiday we've had in the last 10 years!! I really can't remember where we've been let alone dates etc. Can someone advise please. Thank you in anticipation.

They just want to know if you've been to any dodgy countries. All mine were Spain when I done mine. The form covers all different nationalities so they have to check up on them as well.