Guest guest36187

9 hours ago, Marilyn said:

@Skeelsy do you need to do police check, medical and form 80 again?

Just aos and police check thankfully but agent did say they could come back and ask for more at any point. Did you see AoS Bond increase from 1 April to 15k primary and 6k each secondary. Doubt if we will be finalised by then so clobbered for another 9k

2 hours ago, Skeelsy said:

Just aos and police check thankfully but agent did say they could come back and ask for more at any point. Did you see AoS Bond increase from 1 April to 15k primary and 6k each secondary. Doubt if we will be finalised by then so clobbered for another 9k

Did you have to do overseas police clearance again or just australian police clearance?

thanks

4 hours ago, JasonVy said:

Hi all, my mother’s 143 application is on June 2015, AOS was completed on Nov 2018 and she has been waiting for 2nd VAC payment. I dont know why it takes so long for the final payment. Any advice for this? Thanks

we are in the same boat, hopefully soon 

Think it’s only updated once figures have moved on and only on a monthly basis now. 

Parent visas - queue release dates and processing times

Queue release dates

As at December 2018, we have released for final processing:

• Contributory Parent visa applications with a queue date up to June 2015
  • Parent visa applications with a queue date up to August 2010
  • Aged Parent visa applications with a queue date up to June 2010

We only update this information when the latest final processing dates are available.

Just had a reply. No change so it only changes once it changes the month - less info than before, then we could see if the actual date changed now it’s just the month   

Temporary to Permanent

Acknowledge New Applications

JANUARY 2019

Queue Assessment

Mar 2017

Jul 2016

Jul 2015

Jul 2015

Nov 2016

Nov 2016

May 2018

Visa Assessment

Aug 2010

Jun 2010

Jul 2015

Jul 2015

Nov 2016

Nov 2016

May 2018

40 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

Just had a reply. No change so it only changes once it changes the month - less info than before, then we could see if the actual date changed now it’s just the month   

Temporary to Permanent

Acknowledge New Applications

JANUARY 2019

Queue Assessment

Mar 2017

Jul 2016

Jul 2015

Jul 2015

Nov 2016

Nov 2016

May 2018

Visa Assessment

Aug 2010

Jun 2010

Jul 2015

Jul 2015

Nov 2016

Nov 2016

May 2018

I can't even get that sent to me!! 🙄

I had my Temporary to Permanent application acknowledged on 19th December, so I could be in their queue by about September, if they don't change the goalposts again?

Hello everyone we applied subclass 173 for my father in law and my brother in law (was 17 years old ) 5th August 2015. Today case officer allocated and requested further documents. 

1. Personal particulars for character assessment

2. Police clearance certificates
3. Immigration Health Examinations (for example: chest x-ray, medical examinations and/or blood tests as specified in the Health Examinations List) 

4. Colour copy of your passport

just a quick question to the forum I didn’t include my mother in law in the application but case officer requested police clearance & medical for my mother in law. Can anyone please advice me why case officer asked even she wasn’t included in the application! 

• Like 1

They ask for non migrating dependents.  She must have been included somewhere for them to have the details. If she was included as a non migrating dependent they will want to know why. If they are separated then she may not need to do them. If you are trying to avoid the cost and hope to apply later for a partner visa then be wary immigration don’t take kindly to that and you will find that it won’t work. 

Thank you very much for your reply. I think she was included as a dependent member of the family & the reason she wasn’t included in the application because she  is  a career of her elderly sister in law overseas, therefore she wasn’t included at that time, but now her sister in-law passed away should we include her in the application ? Is it still possible when case officer allocated.

please share your information on that 

18 minutes ago, Majhar said:

Thank you very much for your reply. I think she was included as a dependent member of the family & the reason she wasn’t included in the application because she  is  a career of her elderly sister in law overseas, therefore she wasn’t included at that time, but now her sister in-law passed away should we include her in the application ? Is it still possible when case officer allocated.

please share your information on that 

When did the sister in law pass away? How did she plan to move to Oz if not on the application?

Edited by Tulip1

4 hours ago, Majhar said:

Hello everyone we applied subclass 173 for my father in law and my brother in law (was 17 years old ) 5th August 2015. Today case officer allocated and requested further documents. 

1. Personal particulars for character assessment

2. Police clearance certificates
3. Immigration Health Examinations (for example: chest x-ray, medical examinations and/or blood tests as specified in the Health Examinations List) 

4. Colour copy of your passport

just a quick question to the forum I didn’t include my mother in law in the application but case officer requested police clearance & medical for my mother in law. Can anyone please advice me why case officer asked even she wasn’t included in the application! 

when did u apply for 173 .? 

is 5th aug is acknowledgement date or lodging date

Hey guys just a correction 

Date of lodgement 7th August 2015
Acknowledgement letter 11th August 2015 
Visa subclass 173 
Further documents requested: 02/02/2019 
Request :  Medical, police clearance, form 80 characters assessment, colour passport copy 

2 hours ago, Majhar said:

Her elderly sister in law passed away 6 months ago. She was non migrant family member in the subclass 173 application 

So is she not moving to Oz then? Surely if she is she needed to be on the application even if she was for the time being caring for someone else.  I think you need to speak to an agent, not sure if she can just jump on years after lodgement 

Edited by Tulip1

I checked that information she can still be added to the application prior to the application finalisation she needs to filled form 1436. But I was thinking should we consider that or just leave as it is. As case officer didn’t asked anything related to this in the requested documents!