Guest guest36187

Yeah!! 2 emails received this morning (Saturday)!!!, 1 requesting form 80/ medical/ police checks, the other requesting AOS.
I know it will still be a while, but what a fantastic Xmas present.
Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope the good news keeps coming.........

Awesome Bev! You are one day ahead of us. Things are looking up [emoji4]
  • Like 1

On 16/10/2018 at 16:14, Bear2015 said:

Hi Bev50Bradley,

I was wondering if you have found out which Centrelink is the most efficient to handle AOS in Perth? Hoping your invitation  comes soon. 

Sorry, only just seen this message, I don’t know which is, but have previously dealt with the Cannington office for my Medicare card, so I will probably go there.

• Thanks 1

On 16/10/2018 at 20:24, Kathss56 said:

Did you not have first 600 valid for 3years

mine says 12 months from date of each arrival

so presumably after my first six months Offshore I can return without having to re apply? 

Someone else also mentioned about re applying for their next 12mths? Am confused! 

This is mine.....

0434D8A7-375A-40C3-8533-9D9A4552732F.thumb.jpeg.ff4aebce22742c11715e2267ab4ff570.jpeg

Apologies for the very, very late reply!! I have only just seen the message.

Both of my 600 visas have not had the health insurance condition or the no further stay, or max 12 in 18 month!

i think I have been very lucky.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bev50Bradley said:

Sorry, only just seen this message, I don’t know which is, but have previously dealt with the Cannington office for my Medicare card, so I will probably go there.

Thanks Bev50Bradley,

Thats great to here, because Cannington is the closest Centre link office  for me as well. I know there’s a lot of time for my mum, but I’m gathering all the info whenever the oppertunity  arises. It’s so exciting to see the queue moving fast. 

10 hours ago, Bev50Bradley said:

Yeah!! 2 emails received this morning (Saturday)!!!, 1 requesting form 80/ medical/ police checks, the other requesting AOS.

I know it will still be a while, but what a fantastic Xmas present.

Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope the good news keeps coming.........

Congrats 🤗 have a lovely Christmas....it’s getting nearer..........

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, David Leask said:

We received a lovely early Christmas gift today - a request from Immi to provide Form 80, Police Checks, Medical Checks and to commence our AoS application!

Our lodgement date was 16 July 2015.

Still some way to go but it was fantastic to hear from the PVC.

Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Judy said:

Centrelink are issuing AOS rejection letters in error. As they are so far behind their system is not recognising when documents have been provided by the applicant and is automatically sending a rejection letter. 

This AoS lark and the massive delays at this stage of our visas makes my blood boil!!  😡😡

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Judy said:

Centrelink are issuing AOS rejection letters in error. As they are so far behind their system is not recognising when documents have been provided by the applicant and is automatically sending a rejection letter. 

37 minutes ago, Judy said:

We have had the phone call just waiting for the acceptance letter. 

Thanks dear. Please don't scare me regarding AOS. It's 18 weeks now since aos lodgement

@Kathss56 It is so difficult to take these dates to heart as I know some who lodged on 03rd, 07th, 10th and 16th July 2015 were asked for documents since  last Friday (14th) but they saying up to 1st July 2015 - I don't mind IMMI are doing just fine and can continue at this speed or quicker if they feeling energetic 🙂!

Edited by Marilyn
addition
  • Like 1