Guest guest36187

Hopefully there will be a sudden surge once the June backlog has been cleared.  That said, I don’t think there will now be much progress until the Christmas holidays are all finished and we are well into the New Year!  Australia does tend to close down for several weeks.  In the meantime just try to relax and enjoy the Christmas break.  I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and hope that 2019 will result in lots of us (including me!) finally getting our visas. 

• Like 4

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 15:01, Alan Collett said:

Why do you think that?

It has been possible to pay VACs for onshore parent visa applications using these means for quite a while now.

Best regards,

Thanks, I only thought that because the original person that posted only mentioned offshore.

Many congratulations to all those moving on. It’s great to see we’ve apparently passed that June 2015 surge!

However one thing does puzzle me. Given that the alleged queue at the end of June 2015 was around 28000 and they’re only granting 6000 or so  visas I don’t understand how immi can apparently  have assessed all 28000 in queue at June 2015 if they’re now asking  July applicants for documents??

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, AMP said:

Hopefully there will be a sudden surge once the June backlog has been cleared.  That said, I don’t think there will now be much progress until the Christmas holidays are all finished and we are well into the New Year!  Australia does tend to close down for several weeks.  In the meantime just try to relax and enjoy the Christmas break.  I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and hope that 2019 will result in lots of us (including me!) finally getting our visas. 

Merry Xmas from Glastonbury England 

• Like 1

I am feeling a lot more positive...still a wait ahead but for now positive feelings. Could also be the holiday season and annual leave coming up  but a lovely feeling nonetheless instead of anxiety and stress

I wish you all a very festive season and more importantly a safe one. Here is hoping a wonderful and exciting start to 2019 for those who submitted in the latter part of 2015. 

Magic_of_Christmas_Printable.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1