Guest guest36187

On 04/11/2018 at 10:00, Roger Vanstone said:

We have the 6 months out of every 18 months on our 600 visa. How is this calculated ? Is a month a Calendar month or 28 days.

thank you 

I’m reading it as one calendar month but I’m not 100% sure!

does anybody know please? 

14 hours ago, Peter2 said:

Hi all, we are very happy that we just got the visas granted yesterday evening.

Thank you all very much for your help, especially @Alan Collett and @Catlady2014!!!

They have extended the entry date till Feb 2019.

Thanks!!!

Congratulations! Been a long and stressful journey but all worth it when you get that grant!

• Like 2

OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 143 and 173)
When your application is allocated to a case officer, you or your authorised contact will be asked to provide more documents, including (but not limited to) an Assurance of Support (subclass 143 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application. 

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to 20 June 2015.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 07/11/2018 at 01:03, Marilyn said:

I hear you....I been looking back at other posts to do with 600 on here and see there is a pattern for those 2015 applicants who have now applied for 600 visa do not have any restrictions except No work or study for more than 3 weeks and they were not asked for any private insurance and those 2016 applicants received all the restrictions - I been reading AMP and Wishful past posts and they are both lodged around my time with no restrictions so maybe that maybe a positive for me, also having applied for 173 I won't have the delay of AOS approval

If you lodged the same time as me then I would suggest you apply for the 600 and see what you get.  Hopefully it will still  be the same as me  with no conditions other than no work and  Only 3 months study. Anyway, what do you have to lose,  the 600visa application costs hardly anything. Also  surely our 143 applications will be processed some time within the next 12 months.  From my perspective I am SO glad that I made the move.  I have been able to’ spend time with my granddaughter before she starts school and that precious 3 and 4 year old time can never be recovered.  I have been amazed by how welcoming and accommodating everyone is.  I absolutely love it here. I still have some qualms, the « what ifs ».  Ultimately I reason though that if, heaven forebid,   something happens so that I can’t stay then at least I have had the intervening time to enjoy 😄. My advice is « go for it »!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tinafang said:

How can i get automated response for 103  visa when currently being assessed up to? Thank you.

From my  email yesterday. 

OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 103)
When your application is allocated to a case officer, your eligibility for a visa will be assessed and if you are found to meet eligibility requirements your application will be placed in a queue and assigned a queue date to wait for a visa place.  

We are currently assessing applications for a queue date lodged in March 2017.

We are currently assessing applications for visa grant with a queue date in August 2010.

More likely to be shorter. I have been in the 103 queue for 2 and a half years and the queue has been going down by over 3000 a year. As well as visa grants people drop out , change their minds as circumstances change or move over to the 143 visa. I would guess you have about a 3 year wait but obviously it is not a precise science. 

19 minutes ago, jimbob007 said:

Getting closer. Fingers crossed should hear something soon .

Hope you do soon.  Still wondering why we’ve heard nothing yet concerning medical police etc when we’re only 6 weeks behind you yet you started to process in May?  Very disheartening.  Think maybe ours won’t happen until July of next year...when they start the new year of visas??

Put like that it sounds very depressing!!! It would be so nice to know how many applications were lodged each month, eg. if there were 2000 in June 2015 but only 800 in July we would expect a long processing for June applicants and July applicants would be processed quicker. It’s the not knowing how many are in front of you that’s the killer.

Shelagh😞

• Like 1