Guest guest36187

34 minutes ago, Geoffandgill said:

It’s finally happened at last, we had a call from our agent in the UK tonight, we’ve been asked to pay second VAC! As we’re already in Australia on 600 Visa we have seven days to produce itinerary to depart Australia, for minimum of three working days following our departure,  28 days to do it in. So it’s offf to the bank tomorrow and a visit to Fight Centre to book a week in Auckland!

Geoff & Gill

Wonderful news!!  ???

2 hours ago, Geoffandgill said:

It’s finally happened at last, we had a call from our agent in the UK tonight, we’ve been asked to pay second VAC! As we’re already in Australia on 600 Visa we have seven days to produce itinerary to depart Australia, for minimum of three working days following our departure,  28 days to do it in. So it’s offf to the bank tomorrow and a visit to Fight Centre to book a week in Auckland!

Geoff & Gill

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah! ????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Geoffandgill said:

Geoff & Gill

Congratulations to you both. It’s a great feeling when it happens.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Geoffandgill said:

Geoff & Gill

Fantastic - enjoy!

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 07:33, KATE PHUONG LAM said:

Hi All,

im new in this forum

i applied 143 visa for my parents & sister ( under 18 years old ) on 15/06/15

got contacted for health check and form 80 on 01/04/18

AOS done & got approval letter on 27/08/18

currently still waiting for 2nd payment

does anyone at the same time lodgement like got granted?

Hi, I lodged September 15, still not heard anything,  hoping to hear before the end of  the year.  think I'm looking at 4 years from start to finish.

• Sad 1

I tried putting another word instead of ‘test’ and worked immediately.

This week my contemplation as to what ‘word’ to use ended up in very inappropriate words!!  

Could this be a way of venting with your choice of word when sending for the ‘out of office’ email - even this could be considered a good descriptive term!!!  

Likely the word substitute for ‘test’ could in the long run produce some colourful choices.  

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Skeelsy said:

This week my contemplation as to what ‘word’ to use ended up in very inappropriate words!!  

Could this be a way of venting with your choice of word when sending for the ‘out of office’ email - even this could be considered a good descriptive term!!!  

Likely the word substitute for ‘test’ could in the long run produce some colourful choices.  

Is it still 11th June?

7 hours ago, Skeelsy said:

Hi I just send the same every time by hitting reply to the WA previously received, cutting all the message and leaving subject line which is “re: automatic reply:”  then hit send.  It usually comes back OK. Saying that I just did it and realized it was less than a week since I last did it so hence no reply!  

Probably because by the end of June 2015  applications had vastly increased and the queue was double what it had been in June 2014. They're probably using up  this years visa quota  (and probably next years ) on applicants in the queue up to June 2015. The queue at end June 2015 was over 24000 so if they only do about 6000 a year thats 4 years of waiting applicants to get through! 

Edited by LindaH27

Another week gone...
3 years.
1 month
&  6 days.
nothing till now.
does anyone have any idea why immi is not contacting new applicants from 1st july 2015...
E53C11A2-F2B9-4CD8-84CB-11A4E7A4EA2B.thumb.png.acb28dd62f013af287ae2977be543a71.png

The fact that they have only just contacted up to 11th June 2015 may answer your question.
We were advised by our agent at the beginning of this month that they were asking for AOS etc up to those who had lodged up to 22nd June 2015.
Hope this answers your query.

56 minutes ago, Dillon said:

I presume this is the wait time for those who apply now, or do I have that wrong ?

I think its for everyone at the moment, as we have been waiting 3 yrs 1 month and 14 days!! and haven't even started the AoS process which is taking 6 months! 

Edited by Rosiejaq