Guest guest36187

23 hours ago, Juliet7 said:

Oh for another referendum now we all know the difficulties involved!

I would try not to worry about it too much, all the scaremongering and politicians/bankers with their own agenda cause the lack in confidence, once the deal is done they will have to get on with it. Great Britain was and still is Great and is not going to collapse over Brexit. I think houses prices will rise when confidence returns after Brexit.

Good luck to everyone in the queue I guess we are lucky that we got our visas in three years, we didn’t think so when we were in the queue though as we thought it would be two years, at least now people have a more realistic idea of the wait involved.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Juliet7 said:

To give a change of address and employment of my assurer, do I use form 1022 or 929?

Form 1022 - and I emailed it and posted it and they acknowledged receipt via email and said my details had been updated.

Form 929 is changes to your passport and address

• Thanks 1

On 10/09/2018 at 15:13, Ryan 2017 said:

Is there any one got 2nd visa payment request for 143 June 2015

i applied  for my parents on 10th June 2015 waiting for submit 2nd visa instalment very stressed????

Mine went in on the 22nd June 15, all forms filled in , police check done, medicals done, application to Assurance 15 May - it's all gone quite and no case officer as yet - fingers crossed ?  But as you say it is so stressful and only because no one in officialdom can tell you anything !!

Although I am not yet a year in the waiting room ,reading some of the previous posts there is going to be a lot of uncertainty, worry , heartache , expectation , delay s and a lot of patience required . 

We have 3 Aussie grandkids of which two I haven’t met yet ( although this will change soon ).

I guess the golden rule is switch off as best as possible , sit back and allow what happens , when it happens to take its own course as we cannot change nor affect the outcome. 

Lets hope for some positive news in the end of September update . 

Wheres the Jack Daniels ?

good luck all ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, 5000/1 said:

Although I am not yet a year in the waiting room ,reading some of the previous posts there is going to be a lot of uncertainty, worry , heartache , expectation , delay s and a lot of patience required . 

We have 3 Aussie grandkids of which two I haven’t met yet ( although this will change soon ).

I guess the golden rule is switch off as best as possible , sit back and allow what happens , when it happens to take its own course as we cannot change nor affect the outcome. 

good luck all ? 

Hi I think you have the right mindset there as it's definitely stressful.  There's a lot of information and help given on this forum - which helps a lot.  Good luck with your wait.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 5000/1 said:

good luck all ? 

Your absolutely right - just sit back and let it run its course. It just gets stressy when it get close to your turn. When I applied for the 143 in June 22 2015 they told me it would take between 18 and 24 months and here I am at 39 months later. All checks done and medicals, but it is now stuck with Centrelink and still no case officer. But, Boy Oh Boy will it be worth it when it comes to our turn ? Hold on in there and enjoy all around you whilst you can

• Like 2

On 18/09/2018 at 01:50, Dillon said:

Mine went in on the 22nd June 15, all forms filled in , police check done, medicals done, application to Assurance 15 May - it's all gone quite and no case officer as yet - fingers crossed ?  But as you say it is so stressful and only because no one in officialdom can tell you anything !!

Ours 143  23 June 2015 waiting for  centerlink   to contact our sponsor and 2nd vac .

9 minutes ago, KATE PHUONG LAM said:

Hi All,

im new in this forum

i applied 143 visa for my parents & sister ( under 18 years old ) on 15/06/15

got contacted for health check and form 80 on 01/04/18

AOS done & got approval letter on 27/08/18

currently still waiting for 2nd payment

does anyone at the same time lodgement like got granted?

you could check visa tracking sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qdUJtvi43-4Ma76iDQWtT3Dv2KK4HxA1lvQzeAB2MOE/edit#gid=0

Edited by Elbert
typo
  • Like 1

One more question guys , my mother had lived in uk on tourist visa for 3-4 months but for sure less than 6 months , do we need her Police clearance from uk as well , if yes what's the process 

last time she visited uk in 2008 for less than 3 months 

1 hour ago, rajk said:

Hi All ,

I have applied for my parent visa 143 on 2nd oct 15 , haven't heard any thing yet , no medical request or aos etc please help how long will it take , anyone applied in sep 15

@rajk I have applied on 15 Oct 2015. I am expecting to get the invitation for extra docs somewhere in dec 2018 as per my calculation Hopefully.

1 hour ago, rajk said:

One more question guys , my mother had lived in uk on tourist visa for 3-4 months but for sure less than 6 months , do we need her Police clearance from uk as well , if yes what's the process 

last time she visited uk in 2008 for less than 3 months 

Nah no need of UK pcc.  

4 hours ago, rajk said:

Hi All ,

I have applied for my parent visa 143 on 2nd oct 15 , haven't heard any thing yet , no medical request or aos etc please help how long will it take , anyone applied in sep 15

Hi quite a wait yet I should think as we’re August and haven’t heard anything yet.

It’s finally happened at last, we had a call from our agent in the UK tonight, we’ve been asked to pay second VAC! As we’re already in Australia on 600 Visa we have seven days to produce itinerary to depart Australia, for minimum of three working days following our departure,  28 days to do it in. So it’s offf to the bank tomorrow and a visit to Fight Centre to book a week in Auckland!

Geoff & Gill

• Like 17
  • Haha 1