Guest guest36187

8 minutes ago, superman2016 said:

@Sharad Guru, from what I know, no July lodgers onward has received an invite from DIBP to prepare medical, policy cert and so on.

Please send an email to your local senator, shadow immigration minister and immigration minister  to complain about this situation.

Kev 

Thanks kev.Sure i’ll do that....

13 hours ago, Bev50Bradley said:

Already done, the local minister is contacting the home affairs department, as we have requested a meeting?

It’s interesting to see that previously Peter Dutton was minister for immigration and boarder protection within the ministry, but now it’s David Coleman in the outer ministry who’s responsible for immigration, citizenship and multicultural affairs.  Immigration been put on a back burner then?

Hi fellow members. 

I’ve just seen on another site that someone did a test email for the 143 and it has come back saying 

they are processing up to the 3rd June 2015

Please can someone do a test email  as I’ve tried and  get no reply. 

Edited by Lolly T

2 hours ago, Lolly T said:

Hi fellow members. 

I’ve just seen on another site that someone did a test email for the 143 and it has come back saying 

they are processing up to the 3rd June 2015

Please can someone do a test email  as I’ve tried and  get no reply. 

It's 3rd June 2015 . 

• Like 4

On 04/09/2018 at 03:24, superman2016 said:

@Sharad Guru, from what I know, no July lodgers onward has received an invite from DIBP to prepare medical, policy cert and so on.

Please send an email to your local senator, shadow immigration minister and immigration minister  to complain about this situation.

Kev 

Thanks kev.Sure i’ll do that....

2F744CBB-210E-4AF3-BCDC-F1557BCD1753.png

• Like 1

Update to the 103 queue today

Queue date                         reduction

05/10/2010                              110

23/05/2011                                  70

01/05/2013                                  10

01/05/2014                                    10

24/08/2015                                    10

total                                                 210      

Hi palaceboy1. Our queue position has gone up by 240 since the last update. Do you know the date when the queue was last updated before this update by any chance? Just trying to constantly work the figures. I am finding your updates really helpful. Also do you know how often they update the queue? I try not to look for a few months at a time as it is disappointing to check when there has been no movement.

23 minutes ago, Ruth7862 said:

Hi palaceboy1. Our queue position has gone up by 240 since the last update. Do you know the date when the queue was last updated before this update by any chance? Just trying to constantly work the figures. I am finding your updates really helpful. Also do you know how often they update the queue? I try not to look for a few months at a time as it is disappointing to check when there has been no movement.

Last updated 03/08/2018 what is your queue date ?. They seem a bit hit and miss with the updating sometimes monthly and then nothing for months.