Guest guest36187

15 hours ago, vika said:

My most important concern is:

Will I get any acknowledgement / letter / email saying the 143 application is accepted by PVC so that I can complete my wait in India and get them back here after that - how would I know that I have applied successfully ? How long to wait offshore?

Thanks very much!

Hi Vika,

I can't answer anymore of your queries but I have just got an email saying my 143 Visa application has been received.  I'm now expecting a very long wait! 

13 hours ago, Merryweather said:

Hello Vika,

I really think you need to contact a registered agent to help you through your inquires/process

Hi Vika

We are here on a 600 holiday visa, waiting for our 143 to be granted,

You should have confirmation regarding the lodgement ofthe 143 visa, did you use an agent ?

the 600 holiday visa should have a no return date on it, you must be in Australia before that date, when they return to Australia, they will have 12 months stay from that date.

Phone this No they are very helpful 1300 853 773 good luck 

Hi every one !!! I lodged my parents visa application 143 back in oct 15 , haven't heard anything yet .

Normally i read people get requested for AOS and medicals 6-7 months in advance but nothing happens for my parents .

Secondly on facebook some one mentioned they  lodged on 4th june 15 haven't received any thing yet but at the same time someone who lodged on 23rd june 15 already got requested for AOS and medically ??  i am so confused ?   ?.Please reply 

2 hours ago, Brett143 said:

Forum Creators and Admins please note

This forum is inaccessible from the POI app, it keeps showing an error ever since the new app update has released.

Please fix this

Thanks

I’m having no probs - is your OS up to date?

3 hours ago, rajk said:

Hi every one !!! I lodged my parents visa application 143 back in oct 15 , haven't heard anything yet .

Normally i read people get requested for AOS and medicals 6-7 months in advance but nothing happens for my parents .

Secondly on facebook some one mentioned they  lodged on 4th june 15 haven't received any thing yet but at the same time someone who lodged on 23rd june 15 already got requested for AOS and medically ??  i am so confused ?   ?.Please reply 

October 2015 is still quite a long way off the official processing date of 5 May 2015. Unfortunately you may need to wait for many months before you are contacted.

October 2015 is still quite a long way off the official processing date of 5 May 2015. Unfortunately you may need to wait for many months before you are contacted.

Thanks for your reply
One more question
Me n my wife are sponsoring my parents for 143 and we have 2 kids ,how much income we need to show

On 07/08/2018 at 16:40, Pertenhall said:

At last we have some good news.  Our daughter received a letter on Monday morning advising her to contact Centrelink for her AoS interview before 10th August.  She did that this morning and everything went well.  She now just has to wait for the letter requesting the bond and hopefully we will get moving!  Can't believe that we have at last got something positive going on.  They obviously gave her application priority in view of the complete mess up they made with her first submission. 

And I should bloody well think so!! At last! everything crossed for you ??

• Like 2

On 07/08/2018 at 21:03, Alan Collett said:

I hope you'll forgive me if I see this as Government spin and a cost saving measure.

I know, I'm such a cynic!

Or maybe outsourcing to the private sector will be a win?!

Would be interesting to see the terms of reference ...

Best regards.

Sadly I suspect you are right to be cynical Alan.

3 hours ago, Sharad Guru said:

Hy,

anyone on forum ,who lodged his/her file in july or august 2015(cpv 143 ).please update if u recieved medical requests.

thanks.

We lodged late July 2015, acknowledged 24th July 2015 but still haven't heard anything about medical, character reference, form 80 or AOSB

5 hours ago, Sharad Guru said:

Hy,

anyone on forum ,who lodged his/her file in july or august 2015(cpv 143 ).please update if u recieved medical requests.

thanks.

We lodged 4 aug 2015 and are still waiting...................................................................................

On 27/07/2018 at 01:58, Peter2 said:

Hi guys,

I don't see any official tracking page somewhere, so I've made this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qdUJtvi43-4Ma76iDQWtT3Dv2KK4HxA1lvQzeAB2MOE

I've included your username there. If you don't want to be included somehow, please let me know.

Please feel free to edit or make suggestion. I'll try to populate more data later.

Mod, if this is not allowed, please remove this post.

Cheers

Hi Peter2

I’ve updated my timeline if you would like to add me to your spreadsheet.

Lolly T 

• Like 1

On 08/08/2018 at 13:32, LindaH27 said:

Estimate around $66000 annual income plus $14000 for AOS

I may be wrong but my interpretation of the income requirement on the link that was posted appears to show an income requirement in excess of $121,000 as opposed to $66,000

Best to investigate this one a bit more. 

I may be wrong but my interpretation of the income requirement on the link that was posted appears to show an income requirement in excess of $121,000 as opposed to $66,000
Best to investigate this one a bit more. 

Ya I checked with centerlink it’s nearly 66k ,the 121k they were planning to increase but bill didn’t passed

Hi everyone

After lodged Bond Guarantee, two months later, no update, the customer service (132850) offered no help at all. 

I have tried 1800 571 922, the phone number can get you to the AOS assessment team right away. The officer saw that my delay was quite significant and she just issued the Acceptance Letter on the same day. The entire process for my application is more than 8 months!

I  suggest you do not call the number unless you have gone through a significant delay, otherwise, the people from the assessment team will decline to look at your case. If your delay was significant and the 132850 people do not offer proper help, then try this 1800 number

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2