Guest guest36187

58 minutes ago, Juliet7 said:

I'm sure I read this morning on another site that the new date was 5th November.  I shall try to find it again.

I sent a message yesterday ..said 5 May 2015....think there were a lot of applications at this time so taking a very 

long time to process!  We still haven’t heard anything and are trying to put the whole thing out of our heads as it’s so depressing!

11 hours ago, bridgie said:

For us yes, we've had three 600 visas over the years and never been asked for a medical. However because we can combine it to include the Permanent Residency medical we're happy to do it. Trust me compared to going to Madrid to do it this is money well spent.

Bridgie

How did you manage to get more than one 600 visa ?

Guest The Pom Queen
On 27/07/2018 at 00:11, Marilyn said:

Maz lodged 30.10.15

Not sure if you still doing this I am going back in all the posts and picking up some very good tips. I have time to kill! 

@Marilyn Pomsinoz have now had their own visa tracker created so it would be lovely if we could all support that so that we can support them in keeping these threads going. https://www.australia-visa-timelines.com/

How did you manage to get more than one 600 visa ?

Just a normal application each year, nothing special. This time is the closest between visas we are applying. To be honest I’m not hopeful for a long visa grant however, if you don’t ask you don’t get. The online application makes no mention of any criteria’s and we have never had a” no further visit” etc attached. This last 600 was a one year visa with a multi entry facility that granted a further 12 months on each entry.

If we are unsuccessful with a 600 visa we will try for the standard 3 month ETA visa which enabled us to return and put all of our goods and car in storage. We are fortunate to be able to fly back to Europe and wait for our PR’s. the thought of renting a third house in three years is not a good thought. We will also miss the grandies . Hopefully, at worst we will be off shore for no more than 6 months. At least our life is never boring[emoji3][emoji3]

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

@Marilyn Pomsinoz have now had their own visa tracker created so it would be lovely if we could all support that so that we can support them in keeping these threads going. https://www.australia-visa-timelines.com/

Unfortunately the dates are still not showing properly.  I used the pop up calendar to enter the dates and it is coming up American version.  i.e. 12th March 2015 shows as 03/12/15.  I understand if you enter without using the pop up calendar the correct date show.  A shame this hasn't been fixed as I was looking forward to using it.

4 hours ago, bridgie said:

Just a normal application each year, nothing special. This time is the closest between visas we are applying. To be honest I’m not hopeful for a long visa grant however, if you don’t ask you don’t get. The online application makes no mention of any criteria’s and we have never had a” no further visit” etc attached. This last 600 was a one year visa with a multi entry facility that granted a further 12 months on each entry.

If we are unsuccessful with a 600 visa we will try for the standard 3 month ETA visa which enabled us to return and put all of our goods and car in storage. We are fortunate to be able to fly back to Europe and wait for our PR’s. the thought of renting a third house in three years is not a good thought. We will also miss the grandies . Hopefully, at worst we will be off shore for no more than 6 months. At least our life is never boringemoji3.pngemoji3.png

how long did they take to be granted?

Hi Bridgie,

Did you have your three 600 visa's consecutively?
I am currently in Oz on one which, expires 28/10.  Any advise, comments greatly appreciated.

A. No

B. Look at your current visa that will tell you what you can and can't do. A new 600 visa has to be applied for off shore and no country will allow you to stay on a one way ticket other than your country of passport ie you can't go to Bali and wait for a new Oz visa. You can country hop on one way tickets but it's expensive and tiring. Better to go home and apply again.

On 28/05/2010 at 18:33, Linday said:

Hi

I think there is already a Contributory Parent Visa thread on here but hey we are willing to participate in anything to do with CPV. We have actually already applied for the normal parent visa but are thinking of switching to the CPV. We are just trying to work out the finances - will need to sell the house which is difficult in the current market and of course the exchange rate is not great.

Our biggest headache is trying to work out pensions and what and how to transfer these to Oz and whether we will be able to survive. Any thoughts or advice on this is welcome. We have already taken some professional advice but ended up more confused than ever!

It’s my worry, too.

AOS application submitted 28 Nov 2017

Phone Interview    22 May 2018

Bank Guarantee lodged 27 May

.....Have not received the Acceptance Letter yet

More than 8 months waiting in total,  more than 2 months waiting since Bank Guarantee was done.

I have called centrelink several times, spoken with 2 supervisors who promise to mark my applictaion as "urgent" , but I have not seen anyone who has been waiting longer than me.  What else can I do?   Very frustrated

The 143 application was submitted on April 2015, the case officer wrote me to saying all other documents has been processed, just waiting for the AOS acceptance letter. 

• Sad 1

On 26/07/2018 at 23:48, Wishfull said:

Hi Marilyn

I still monitor progress based on people's signature, it helps to make up for the lack of information and transparency from IMMI, however it does depend on people keeping their information up to date. Here is an up to date list for 2015 showing when people lodges their visa application and people's latest status and date that they achieved that status.

Gogirl 28 Jan 2015 Visa granted 21 Dec 2017          Ant111 06 Feb 2015 Visa granted 6 July 2018          Elnak 25 Feb 2015 Visa granted 20 Feb 2018

MikenC 10 Mar 2015 Visa granted 3 July 2018         Merryweather 11 Mar 2015 Visa granted 3 July 2018          Pertenhall 12 Mar 2015 2nd round of AOS July 2018

Nicole Eire 18 Mar 2015 Visa granted 4 July 2018          Rahul Shankar 18 Mar 2015 Visa granted 15 Feb 2018        IanS61 19 Mar 2015 2nd Vac paid 13 Mar 2018

Tidang 26 Mar 2015 2nd Vac paid 12 Jun 2018         nyorksgrannie 10 Apr 2015 Visa granted 4 Apr 2018          Mrs Depp 16 Apr 2015 visa granted 3 July 2018

Ray & Geri 23 Apr 2015 contacted to supply documents 24 Apr 2018       Whataday 24 Apr 2015 2nd Vac paid 18 May 2018       Harris L16 28 Apr 2015 Visa granted 13 Apr 2018

Zaki 4 May 2015 Visa granted 10 Jul 2018       Seamus 11 May 2015 AOS acceptance 20 Dec 2017       Nitinmich 17 May 2015  Visa granted 6 Jul 2018

Val Tibenham 21 May 2015 awaiting request for documents      gurtej singh 18 May 2015 awaiting request for documents       Peter2 18 May 2015 documents requested 18 Dec 2017

Lolly T 3 Jun 2015 documents requested 2 Feb 2018       Lynn Moore 5 Jun 2015 awaiting request for documents          Lisa Lou 8 Jun 2015 awaiting request for documents

Geoffandgill 9 Jun 2015 AOS acceptance 23 Apr 2018       Ryan 2017 10 Jun 2015 AOS acceptance  11 Apr 2018       Rubyford 10 Jun 2015 awaiting request for documents

Airlinegal 15 Jun 2015 AOS acceptance 10 Apr 2018        Emmys Gran 22 Jun 2015 documents requested 1 May 2018       Judy 23 Jun 2015 documents requested 3 May 2018

David HD 24 Jun 2015 documents requested 14 Jun 2018       Thomas 1965 25 Jun 2015 documents requested 3 Apr 2018

The following are all awaiting request for documents:

qizi 30 Jun 2015    Daljeet 28 Jun 2015    Ian Ireland 30 Jun 2015     Bev50 Bradley 13 Jul 2015     David Leask 16 Jul 2015     BillSueMac 1 Aug 2015     Rosijaq 4 Aug 2018

Sharad Guru 15 Aug 2015     Mrs Bee 5 Sept 2015     JesseyJ 25 Sept 2015     Bear2015 2 Oct 2015     Kimboslice 4 Oct 2015     Marilyn 30 Oct 2015     Wishful  28 Oct 2015

AMP 1 Dec 2015      Karu1 5 Dec 2015     Jellybean T 8 Dec 2015     luckymallen 12 Dec 2015

So you can see we both have a way to go yet!

Well done on this, I sometimes think I have been forgotten, so it’s helpful to see the queue.?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bridgie said:

Immigration told me the other week we can apply as soon we are off shore. They didn’t say we would be granted any visa, they just said you can apply. We shall seeemoji3.png

I am on my 2nd 600 now, been in Australia since Nov 16, you have to be offshore when applying for another 600, and it’s usually through in a few days.

I wasn’t asked for a medical.

Also if I leave the country before the end of the initial 12 months I can stay here for 12 months after that. (Although should I leave Australia in that extended time for any reason the Visa expires on my exit)

18 hours ago, michaleasmum said:

Hi Bridgie,

Did you have your three 600 visa's consecutively?

I am currently in Oz on one which, expires 28/10.  Any advise, comments greatly appreciated.

Hi, I am not sure if the 600 visas are all the same, as they sometimes have exemptions.

Mine states I can stay for 12 months after my last entry, if yours is the same you could nip over to Bali and reenter  Australia before 28\10 then your Visa will expire 12 months from the date you retun (unless you leave again in this extended time, it would then expire as you left the country)

9 hours ago, Sydneypianoteacher said:

AOS application submitted 28 Nov 2017

Phone Interview    22 May 2018

Bank Guarantee lodged 27 May

.....Have not received the Acceptance Letter yet

More than 8 months waiting in total,  more than 2 months waiting since Bank Guarantee was done.

I have called centrelink several times, spoken with 2 supervisors who promise to mark my applictaion as "urgent" , but I have not seen anyone who has been waiting longer than me.  What else can I do?   Very frustrated

The 143 application was submitted on April 2015, the case officer wrote me to saying all other documents has been processed, just waiting for the AOS acceptance letter. 

Hi @Sydneypianoteacher, I've been in a similar position. They told me that they didn't get notification when we submitted our bank guarantee through my.gov, so you could try going to local branch and lodge the bank guarantee in person. Please let me know how it goes.

Hi

I've only recently followed this forum topic and see that there are many people watching the CPV processing date getting longer and longer and are feeling the same frustration as my husband and I ?.

We moved over on a 600 visa ( granted 15 January 2018) and took our dog thinking that the 600 visa which was granted for 12 months from date of last entry would be sufficient if we left Australia and returned before the 600 visa expiry date of 15 Jan 19 but we now think it won't be enough.

I see people have had more than one 600 visa granted and I wonder if anyone can advise:-

Has anyone been granted a 2nd 600 following straight on from the 1st one (we don't have the 12 month in 18 month period condition applied on our current 600 or the no further stay condition).

If we went offshore and applied for another 600 visa before expiry of our current visa but were refused can we still enter Australia again as long as we do it before the expiry of our existing visa?

Is the online 600 extension only applicable if you have been granted a 600 visa for 3 or 6 months?

Can you get a 3 month visitor visa immediately following a 600 (might be enough if processing times don't slip too much more though not hopeful of that!) 

Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Maj 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Bev50Bradley said:

Well done on this, I sometimes think I have been forgotten, so it’s helpful to see the queue.?

Hi Bev where did you get this info from as we are not on the list Lodged 23 june 2015.