Guest guest36187

4 hours ago, Merryweather said:

Hi Mike and Ant, Congrats!

Got our 2nd request, too! Couldn't believe it! Hands shaking! 

After 1st July. 

Has anyone ever NOT received visa after this stage. 

Congrats to all getting 2nd vac requests.  Busy times for everyone and probably some butterflies!  Has anyone with June/July 15 date had email to start the process ie meds, police Chequers etc? As we’re wondering how soon before they start asking! ?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rosiejaq said:

Congrats to all getting 2nd vac requests.  Busy times for everyone and probably some butterflies!  Has anyone with June/July 15 date had email to start the process ie meds, police Chequers etc? As we’re wondering how soon before they start asking! ?

I've just checked for you Rosiejaq as I remembered thinking wow that's early!   Thomas 1965 posted on April 13 (page647) request for docs on 3 April 18.....application date 25th June 2015. There was also another one but didn't find it again. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rosiejaq said:

We had invite at beginning of May. Not heard anything about assurance of support yet. I think Emmys Gran also heard and has lodgement date around ours. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Merryweather said:

Thank-you Kaths56!

And good luck to all of you, too!

I should have said

- 'Has anyone ever NOT received a visa after 2nd payment request???????????'

Congratulations!

No one has ever not received the visa at this stage. Probably doesn't feel real yet, but you are safe to pop the corks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ant111 said:

Got the email.request for second payment and itinerary. Visa to be issued after 1st July, when they get cheque and within 3 days of being offshore. 

The meditation must have worked....pom. lol

Well done ant111 such good news. I'm now a convert to pom meditation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SusieRoo said:

Congratulations!

No one has ever not received the visa at this stage. Probably doesn't feel real yet, but you are safe to pop the corks.

Thanks. No it doesn't feel real. Partner at work! Daughters asleep (in Oz)! So no-one to scream and get giddy with!

Apart from all of you!!

BTW I was the first to suggest 'mindfulness' - so don't go giving Ant 111 all the credit!!!? ?

Pom- tiddly om - Pom Pom!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jellybean T said:

I've just checked for you Rosiejaq as I remembered thinking wow that's early!   Thomas 1965 posted on April 13 (page647) request for docs on 3 April 18.....application date 25th June 2015. There was also another one but didn't find it again. Hope this helps.

Thanks Jellybean T .....just wondering as the wait has been so long! 

17 hours ago, ant111 said:

Got the email.request for second payment and itinerary. Visa to be issued after 1st July, when they get cheque and within 3 days of being offshore. 

Congratulations!   Enjoy New Zealand / Bali/ wherever .. we had a nice six days in Auckland ...

12 hours ago, Merryweather said:

Hi Mike and Ant, Congrats!

Got our 2nd request, too! Couldn't believe it! Hands shaking! 

After 1st July. 

Has anyone ever NOT received visa after this stage. 

Congrats … and as for the possibility of anyone NOT receiving visa at this stage … God forbid!!!

Edited by Fisher1

10 hours ago, Pertenhall said:

Thank you.  We're still working n trying to get that interview, hopefully it will happen soon.  To hear that people are getting some good news is so good after such a long wait.  It really lifts the spirits.

Just to say I'm crossing my fingers that you will hear something soon - it's been such a long wait for you. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

Hi, we had our invitation to commence on 1st Feb this year!

Geoff & Gill

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ant111 said:

So pleased for you enjoy your new life ?

Congratulations to everyone who has received news today hope. The next stage goes swiftly and smoothly, we had a few butterflies especially when sending the cheque off?. Flew to Bali as onshore and received visa grant when we arrived at hotel .

Lets hope everything moves a bit faster in July for those of you still waiting , Lorraine ?

• Like 1