Guest guest36187

On 1/17/2018 at 16:22, rahulshankar said:

Just received a case officer. Had to re-submit documents to another email address from the one that had the request for documentations preparation in October...not long now i hope till the 2nd vac required email....

@rahulshankar ~ how come you had to re-submit all documents already requested at preparation process to another email?  I believe you submitted those before the CO allocated?

11 minutes ago, TinaH said:

@rahulshankar ~ how come you had to re-submit all documents already requested at preparation process to another email?  I believe you submitted those before the CO allocated?

We had to submit a translated police clearance plus the AFP police certificate in addition to our documents as these were missing for us. 

We re-submitted all our documents as we received a case officer which said which documents were missing (don't know why, must have gotten lost in the awash of emails sent through to them) - wasn't an issue for us as it was just one PDF with all the files attached to re-send. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rahulshankar said:

We had to submit a translated police clearance plus the AFP police certificate in addition to our documents as these were missing for us. 

We re-submitted all our documents as we received a case officer which said which documents were missing (don't know why, must have gotten lost in the awash of emails sent through to them) - wasn't an issue for us as it was just one PDF with all the files attached to re-send. 

Is the AFP Certificate for the applicant or sponsor? I didn't recall I submitted one for my parents. 

Edited by TinaH

Hi Guys

I been following this discussion for a while and i have few questions hoping someone would be able to help me to get answer to .

I noticed one of the members called Zaki have C.P.V lodgement date 5.5.2015 /Acknowledment date 11.05.2015 and /Prepration to commence docs 9.12.2017

my parents have applied in may 2015 and got acknowledgement and receipt on 11 may 2015 but no other email from DIBP since

my question is am I supposed to get a commencing preparation of docs similar time as Zaki above?

how am i meant to expect any information back from immigration (is it only via email?)? is there any way we can call them and discuss this issue with them?

if they did already send a preparation via email but it went to my junk mail and got deleted accidently shouldn't they send reminder about preparing the documents or send a letter to My father overseas or to myself in australia ? please note that i have mentioned both addresses and mobile number to call in australia.

Regards

Edited by Nkassan

7 minutes ago, Nkassan said:

Hi Guys

I been following this discussion for a while and i have few questions hoping someone would be able to help me to get answer to .

I noticed one of the members called Zaki have C.P.V lodgement date 5.5.2015 /Acknowledment date 11.05.2015 and /Prepration to commence docs 9.12.2017

my parents have applied in may 2015 and got acknowledgement and receipt on 11 may 2015 but no other email from DIBP since

my question is am I supposed to get a commencing preparation of docs similar time as Zaki above?

how am i meant to expect any information back from immigration (is it only via email?)? is there any way we can call them and discuss this issue with them?

if they did already send a preparation via email but it went to my junk mail and got deleted accidently shouldn't they send reminder about preparing the documents or send a letter to My father overseas or to myself in australia ? please note that i have mentioned both addresses and mobile number to call in australia.

Regards

Your parents should keep checking their emails and also their Junk folder - just in case.  So far as I know, the Department prefers email communication.  Your parents could email them to check.  They will need to put the applicant name,  date of birth, and reference number in the subject line of the email, e.g. JOHN CITIZEN 4/4/1950 Client ID 12345678912 (OR CLF2015/123456).  If your parents have an agent, the Department will send emails to the agent, so your parents should chase the agent.  

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

10 minutes ago we received the email with the visa grant for my mother in law. 

Thanks to everyone in this forum for your advice and suggestions when we needed them. 

This will likely be the last time i sign on, but have left a detailed timeline as part of my signature for those that may be interested. 

All the best to everyone with their applications, i'm sure it will work out for everyone. 

Take care. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Catlady2014 said:

Your parents should keep checking their emails and also their Junk folder - just in case.  So far as I know, the Department prefers email communication.  Your parents could email them to check.  They will need to put the applicant name,  date of birth, and reference number in the subject line of the email, e.g. JOHN CITIZEN 4/4/1950 Client ID 12345678912 (OR CLF2015/123456).  If your parents have an agent, the Department will send emails to the agent, so your parents should chase the agent.  

Thank you for coming back and helping all the new members in the forum even your were already granted parent visa in Sep 2017. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, rahulshankar said:

Hi everyone,

10 minutes ago we received the email with the visa grant for my mother in law. 

Thanks to everyone in this forum for your advice and suggestions when we needed them. 

This will likely be the last time i sign on, but have left a detailed timeline as part of my signature for those that may be interested. 

All the best to everyone with their applications, i'm sure it will work out for everyone. 

Take care. 

Congratulation!!! Hope your mother in law will enjoy the stay in Australia. 

5 hours ago, Nkassan said:

Hi Guys

Regards

We have a application date of 23/4/15 and we are still waiting for contact with the immigration dept.... their latest automatic email said they are processing applications up to 9/4/15 .. that was on the 1/2/18 and that date still hasn't changed... It does seem some applicants are lucky enough to hear something a lot sooner than others but I suppose that is the luck of the draw.....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Catlady2014 said:

Thank you Catlady2014 for the reply , I have actually forgot to mention that I have sent an email on 21 jan 2018 with subject :Father name surname DOB Client ID XXXX, to WA.Parents@border.gov.au and parents@homeaffairs.gov.au but got no reply yet, are these the correct email by the way? how long do they normally take to respond if you know?

Regards

Edited by Nkassan
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ray and Geri said:

We have a application date of 23/4/15 and we are still waiting for contact with the immigration dept.... their latest automatic email said they are processing applications up to 9/4/15 .. that was on the 1/2/18 and that date still hasn't changed... It does seem some applicants are lucky enough to hear something a lot sooner than others but I suppose that is the luck of the draw.....

I noticed they sometime process other applicants before others but I wanted to check if they missed my parents application somehow but as long you have applied before them and still didn't get any request from them yet, then I can reset for a while now.

Thx

• Like 1

Hi TinaH

I think yours will be assessed by CO very soon. Currently, PVC 143 team 1 are still struggled to finalise applications btw Jan-March 2015 due to an unexpected processing procedure of AOS national team. your lodgement date was 14/04/2015 and all of requried docs have been completed so it should be able to process very quickly once CO assigned in next weeks.

Good luck with your journey 

• Like 1

Hi guys

I am new here.

Let me briefly share my journey so far.

Applied VISA 143 for my mum in 2015.

Lodgement date was 24/04/2015

Early invitation to commerce docs email received on 06/12/2017 ( AOS, Medical, police check and Health Check)

So far, all of those docs have been completed and acknowledged by PVC team 1 .

No CO assigned yet.

Received an email from PVC team 1 last month mentioning that my mum application will not be assessed ahead of others due to their strict policy even thought all of requested docs have been done. It was also advised in the email that ours will be more likely be assessed and finalised in the next 3-6 weeks

Cheers

All the best to all of us

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ray and Geri said:

Hi Ray and Geri

My mum application date was 24/04/2015 and I received early invitation email on 06/12/2017. I would suggest that you should contact DIBP to ask if you could have this early invitation to get thing rolling, As you know, AOS will take a long time and on the top of that, the assessing procedure of AOS is very unpredictable ( some of application have AOS done in a very short timeframe and the others take longer than anticipated)

Just try to shoot DIBP an email with a request and see what happpens

Cheers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whataday said:

Hi guys

I am new here.

Let me briefly share my journey so far.

Applied VISA 143 for my mum in 2015.

Lodgement date was 24/04/2015

Early invitation to commerce docs email received on 06/12/2017 ( AOS, Medical, police check and Health Check)

So far, all of those docs have been completed and acknowledged by PVC team 1 .

No CO assigned yet.

Received an email from PVC team 1 last month mentioning that my mum application will not be assessed ahead of others due to their strict policy even thought all of requested docs have been done. It was also advised in the email that ours will be more likely be assessed and finalised in the next 3-6 weeks

Cheers

All the best to all of us

@whataday ~ When did you receive acknowledgement email from PVC team 1? I submitted all my docs (AOS, Police Check and Health Check) but didn't get any feedback from the PVC team. Can you please attach a sample of the letter the PVC team sent to you? 

I'm a bit frustrated by the turtle speed of the processing time.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TinaH said:

@whataday ~ When did you receive acknowledgement email from PVC team 1? I submitted all my docs (AOS, Police Check and Health Check) but didn't get any feedback from the PVC team. Can you please attach a sample of the letter the PVC team sent to you? 

I'm a bit frustrated by the turtle speed of the processing time.

I received this email middle Jan. By the way, this email was responded to me after I requested an early opportunity of assessment by CO. 

At least I know, there is no chance to receive an early assessment even thought all docs have been completed.

Sure thing TinaH, Here it is:

"Whilst we cannot assess this application ahead of time, by preparing the application for assessment through the provision of police clearances and the Form 80 (both received and awaiting assessment when allocated) and by undertaking medicals (results have come through and meet the requirement) and completing the Assurance of Support, this application should be able to be processed very quickly when it comes up for assessment by a case officer in the coming weeks / month or two."

Edited by whataday
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, whataday said:

I received this email middle Jan. By the way, this email was responded to me after I requested an early opportunity of assessment by CO. 

At least I know, there is no chance to receive an early assessment even thought all docs have been completed.

Sure thing TinaH, Here it is:

"Whilst we cannot assess this application ahead of time, by preparing the application for assessment through the provision of police clearances and the Form 80 (both received and awaiting assessment when allocated) and by undertaking medicals (results have come through and meet the requirement) and completing the Assurance of Support, this application should be able to be processed very quickly when it comes up for assessment by a case officer in the coming weeks / month or two."

Thx @whataday ~ at least I know there isn't auto replied email by the department after we have submitted all the requested documents at preparation stage. 

1 minute ago, TinaH said:

Thx @whataday ~ at least I know there isn't auto replied email by the department after we have submitted all the requested documents at preparation stage. 

Tina

As far as i am concerned, all emails we sent thru to PVC will be acknowledged by admin staffs and they will pass emails to relevant officers for further actions such as records/assessment etc. Frankly, I am not brave enough to keep in touch with DIBP on a regular base just simply not to upset them. All we can do atm is to manage our patience and wait .....

Luckily, yous is just around the corner and will be finalised by CO sooner than later, Apparently, no move on progress is big frustration to all of us. Fingers acrossed that big jump will take place in the next week or so

• Like 3