Guest guest36187

15 hours ago, Catlady2014 said:

I didn't receive an invoice though, Fisher1.  Apparently, DIBP only include an invoice if your file is a BCC file (no idea what that means!), and not if your file is an OSF file (that might be offshore file maybe, but I'm only guessing).   So I wasn't able to pay by the method you suggest, it had to be either bank cheque by registered post, or credit card with a surcharge, and I opted for bank cheque.

How strange! I've no idea what a BCC file is either (nor an OSF file either)   The only thing I can think of is that we applied for an offshore visa (143) but were coincidentally onshore when they were ready to issue (unexpected short break in New Zealand) so maybe you're right.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Nicole Eire said:

Thanks for that... guess I'll just have to keep my phone beside me at all times ?

I know right pain. My daughter has face to face appointments all day long with customers so God knows if she will ever be able to answer “The Phone Call” lol 

On 09/11/2017 at 13:29, Kathss56 said:

@gafuk any more news?  Have you submitted your medicals etc any Aos request yet?

Hi , I have been in hibernation for a while. We hit a problem with the medical and my wife is doing some tb tests. Sure all's well but it has put three months in our time due to second x-ray required.  It is like watching a giant egg timer !. However, we have accepted an offer on our house so hopefully everything will come together early in the new year.( Please no more delays, I am getting older !) 

Edited by gafuk
Mis spelling
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

44 minutes ago, gafuk said:

Hi , I have been in hibernation for a while. We hit a problem with the medical and my wife is doing some tb tests. Sure all's well but it has put three months in our time due to second x-ray required.  It is like watching a giant egg timer !. However, we have accepted an offer on our house so hopefully everything will come together early in the new year.( Please no more delays, I am getting older !) 

Oh no so sorry to hear that. Hope you get it all sorted very soon. Best of luck with the next stage ?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Kathss56 said:

I know right pain. My daughter has face to face appointments all day long with customers so God knows if she will ever be able to answer “The Phone Call” lol 

So heads up....my daughter went into centerlink yesterday armed with all the paperwork and info...thought oh well have to wait possibly 3 months to hear anything and low and behold they called her this evening....yes this evening for the interview...everything was fine just wait for a letter to come to open the bank account...WOW just WOW.

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, tabitha10 said:

So heads up....my daughter went into centerlink yesterday armed with all the paperwork and info...thought oh well have to wait possibly 3 months to hear anything and low and behold they called her this evening....yes this evening for the interview...everything was fine just wait for a letter to come to open the bank account...WOW just WOW.

Would you believe it, my daughter got her AOS phone call last night!!  Now waiting for letter to open bank account.  Now we wait!!

• Like 10

16 hours ago, gafuk said:

Very sorry the hear this, but it sounds like you have now got the medicals sorted. Must have been a worry on many levels.

Also good news about your house sale and I'm sure you won't get too much older before your visa is granted.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tabitha10 said:

Wow yes wow. Good news ? crossed !!! 

• Like 2

On 11/27/2017 at 12:00, Ray and Geri said:

Thanks for that, thought we would get ahead of the game and at least fill the form out ready.

Our lodgement date is 23/4/15 Acknowledgement 1/5/15.

Headed for Geelong area, hopefully later this year.

Tell you what.... no matter how well one prepares, something always changes. We completed form 80 almost 3 years ago with our application and low and behold, the whole format changed.!  xD Keeps us mentally fit all these forms.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, elnak said:

Tell you what.... no matter how well one prepares, something always changes. We completed form 80 almost 3 years ago with our application and low and behold, the whole format changed.!  xD Keeps us mentally fit all these forms.

I can't believe the amount of form filling our move has caused. I recently received a demand from the UK tax demanding that I fill in a tax return for 2017 -2918 !! This chased me from my original temporary address, despite me keeping them well informed of my whereabouts and intentions. 2018... Do they think I'm psychic?   I've filled in form P85 for people leaving the country and sent them that. fingers crossed!

• Like 2

On 28 November 2017 at 06:38, gafuk said:

Hope everything turns out ok for you ?

• Like 2

On 28 November 2017 at 06:38, gafuk said:

Two steps forward, one step back.  :(

Hoping you are sorted by now? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catlady2014 said:

Two steps forward, one step back.  :(

Hoping you are sorted by now? 

Cannot do anything until January as second x-ray can’t be done until then.  Hopefully it’ll all be passed and visa granted soon after. We have accepted offer on our house so anticipate Feb / March completion . Just hope it all comes together like a Christmas dinner !  

• Like 6

5 hours ago, HarrisL16 said:

Hope everything turns out ok for you ?

Thanks me too , we will see as the Aussies say she’ll be right 

Just now, gafuk said:

Cannot do anything until January as second x-ray can’t be done until then.  Hopefully it’ll all be passed and visa granted soon after. We have accepted offer on our house so anticipate Feb / March completion . Just hope it all comes together like a Christmas dinner !  

• Like 4

Hi Mates, 

CPV lodgement date 4.5.2015 I have been full time student since February 2015 And never been employed. My concern is I have never transferred any fund or amount from my father (main applicant) or mother's account because I have a savings account and I don't deal with that whenever I need money I get it from my parents straight cash. I have many shopping receipts and uni payment documents  which shows that my payment mode is cash because I don't prefer credit or debit card. 

Would embassy or CO consider it as fair view or not? 

Please Guide me 

Zk

1 hour ago, Zaki said:

Hi Mates, 

CPV lodgement date 4.5.2015 I have been full time student since February 2015 And never been employed. My concern is I have never transferred any fund or amount from my father (main applicant) or mother's account because I have a savings account and I don't deal with that whenever I need money I get it from my parents straight cash. I have many shopping receipts and uni payment documents  which shows that my payment mode is cash because I don't prefer credit or debit card. 

Would embassy or CO consider it as fair view or not? 

Please Guide me 

Zk

Not sure what you are asking us all?

are you the sponsor for your parents CPV143 application.?

As you have to have proof of income etc 

Edited by Kathss56
  • Like 1