Itv television

beastmaster2452

G-Day Everyone,

Can anyone tell me if they know how to watch ITV on the internet here in Australia, the only reason I ask is that Southampton FC are playing Portsmouth FC on Sat 13 Feb 10 and being a Saints Fan I can't miss this for the world, if I was rich I would be booking flight back to the UK for 24 hours just to watch this game?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Matt

:spinny:

SAINTS FAN FOREVER

G-Day Everyone,

Can anyone tell me if they know how to watch ITV on the internet here in Australia, the only reason I ask is that Southampton FC are playing Portsmouth FC on Sat 13 Feb 10 and being a Saints Fan I can't miss this for the world, if I was rich I would be booking flight back to the UK for 24 hours just to watch this game?

Any advice would be appreciated.

SAINTS FAN FOREVER

Regards

Matt

:spinny:

Go to iportal.me, and d/l their programme, free for 24 hrs, then 5euro per month.

once installed go to TVCatchup - Never Miss A Show Again don't take any notice of the title they are live all 30 channels. Don't forget to logon to Iportal first. What it does is gives you a UK IP address.Cheers

Guest rachellh

Hi Matt

Sign up to this wesbite - UKNova (as far as I know they are still taking new members).

All TV that is aired in the UK is uploaded straight onto here. Never used to it watch football I must admit, but I imagine the game you are after should me on there?!

Nice and easy to use, just download what you want and either watch it on your compuer or get the cables to connect laptop to TV and watch it on there. The quality of all programmes is excellent, and in all the years I've been using the site (which is enough every month to use up the pathetic 25G download we have) I've never had a problem.

Best bit - there are NO adverts!!!!!

Enjoy!

Rachel :biggrin:

Archived