Guest sassa

Confusions!

Guest sassa

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!IM rubbish with computers and online stuff but im goin to australia for a year so thought id try to join sum sites to meet likewise people!but i have no idea whats goin on here .......!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!IM rubbish with computers and online stuff but im goin to australia for a year so thought id try to join sum sites to meet likewise people!but i have no idea whats goin on here .......!

Hi sassa and welcome to PIO.

You need to go into edit and ask any questions thats on your mind about going to Australia, there is a wealth of information from people who having nothing better to do than spend time here on PIO, i think its because it -5 outside at the moment, all the best

jim.:wink:

God, there is no way you can be any worse than me - hubbie reckons I am stuck in the dark ages and even my 8 year old leaves me baffled :huh:

Now if I can master it - there's hope for everone! Start by browsing then, with a little confidence, you will not be able to resist making a post. Bet you'll soon be addicted !!! :cute:

17/6/09 - Lodged 175, CSL ........ Visa Grant - 28/1/10 ........ Arrived in Brisbane - 2/7/10 :jiggy:

G'day mate. You got this far; step 1 of your journey.

Step 2...Tell us what you like to do and what type of work you are after.

And then lots of blokes here will be only too pleased to help you.:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest wanderer

It's a weird but at times wonderful world in which sometimes you're better off not knowing what's going on but jst get it on with whoever you want to get it off with anyway.

And as they say, sometimes ignorance is bliss and far better not worrying on what you miss.

Guest sassa

i dont even no how to talk to people on this!

edit wheres edit!

anyway im starting to read 5 positives and 5 negatives about OZ which i now regret !INSECTS INSECTS killer spiders!im seriously not an animal person,do i need vacinations ,what if i get bitten by a deadly unknown spider,is it common?please be honest!

Guest guest36187

Sassa, I think you need to take a deep breath! This site is obviously stressing you out.

If you want to start a thread and get an answer to the questions....goto the appropriate forum, click New thread and ask away!

iINSECTS INSECTS killer spiders!im seriously not an animal person,do i need vacinations ,what if i get bitten by a deadly unknown spider,is it common?please be honest!

There are no vaccinations for spiders.

Antivenom has been developped for the really nasty ones and I believe there have been no deaths from spider bites in the last 30 years since this was done.

I have lived in Australia for most of the last 62 years, have never been bitten and don't know anyone who has. Actually, I've never even seen any of the nasty ones, but spider types and numbers vary in different locations.

You just learn to live cautiously, ie. shaking out boots before putting your foot in, or never leaving gardening gloves outside.

edit wheres edit!

anyway im starting to read 5 positives and 5 negatives about OZ which i now regret !INSECTS INSECTS killer spiders!im seriously not an animal person,do i need vacinations ,what if i get bitten by a deadly unknown spider,is it common?please be honest!

LMAO you sound like me 4 years ago,,, honestly the crawlies are not half as bad as you think they wil be.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest wanderer

edit wheres edit!

You're lucky we're not closer to Borneo, film Annacondas and Blood Red Orchids awesome last night.

But then we're closer to NZ where there're no poisonous spiders, snakes or crocs!

edit wheres edit!

G'day mate, you have a far greater chance of being stung by a bee than being bitten by a spider.

In all my many years in Australia, most of which have been in the tropics, I have never been bitten by a spider, 1 snake, yes, 1 baby croc, yes and 1 small shark, yes...and several bees and ants.:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.