134 visa

Guest jqpr

Guest jqpr

Hi There

Does anyone know anything about the 134 skill matching visa. Just tried looking it up on the D.I.M.A website but cant get my head around it:wacko:.. Is this a visa for people who have the qualifications but not enough work experience. Do you have to be sponsered .Anyone out there who can explain it all in simple terms to me. We are at the moment looking at student visas but i was browsing through some old posts and i came accross this one .Has anyone ever actually had pr through this i just need someone to explain it verrrrrrry simply to me:goofy: Thanks in advance John

Hi,

We've just submitted the 134 sm visa application.Kevin didin't have the 2 years experience needed for other visa but did have the 6 month experience and the qualification .Yes you do have to be sponsored by a state or teritory either first or duringbest to know wether someone will sponsor you as then they can be ready for when you get a file number to submit there sponsorship.

WA's SMU have said if we have proof of the 6 months and a DIAC file number they will sponsor us straight away .So finally on friday we posted the application along with a note saying Wa would sponsor us.SO we now are waiting for them to receive it and get a file number to pass on

hope this helps

K&D

Guest jqpr

Hi K&D

Thanks for the quick reply.Ok would you mind taking me through the process from start to finish. How do you go about getting the sponsorship. do you have to work in that line of work once you get there .As im quite new to this site im not always sure about the best places to look Thanks K&D John

Archived