Mothers and toddlers in Buderim.

Guest diddydiddydondon

Guest diddydiddydondon

After 6 full on weeks in oz, I have moved in to Buderim with my familly. Older kids have just started school at Buderim Moutain SS this week (fingers crossed that has gone well).

However, I'm suddenly missing all my friends in the Uk and I am not sure where to go with my 3.5 year old during the day. Any suggestions welcome. Or if anybody looking for company and fun with toddlers give me a shout.

Donna

• 2 months later...
Guest caza75
After 6 full on weeks in oz, I have moved in to Buderim with my familly. Older kids have just started school at Buderim Moutain SS this week (fingers crossed that has gone well).

However, I'm suddenly missing all my friends in the Uk and I am not sure where to go with my 3.5 year old during the day. Any suggestions welcome. Or if anybody looking for company and fun with toddlers give me a shout.

Donna

welcome donna, i too am a newbie but have no toddler although my 21 yr old is due to give birth in 2wks!!! here is a web site playgroupaustralia.com.au

you mite find something there as the mid-wife gave my daughter a list of things for her to do wen bubba comes:biggrin: maybe there will be some young mums on here can help

caroline

Guest KateandPhil

Hi Donna

I don't have a toddler but have two children aged 7 and 5. We are moving to Buderim in a couple of weeks and hopefully will enroll the children into Buderim Mountain ss. What do you think of the school so far? Have your children settled in ok? Cant help with places to go for toddlers but if you ever want to meet for a coffee just give me a shout.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest diddydiddydondon

Hi Kate sorry only just got this message. have kids started school. My son loves it there and my duaghter is still a little homesick. If you fancy a coffee any time give me a shout, it can be a bit lonely when you start, but you quickly make friends. Joe is in 3B what class is your 7 year old in/ joining?

All the very best, its a big move but worth it!!

• 4 months later...
Guest clazzaclan

Hi guys i have a 1 year old boy and 3 year old girl! I am in Sippy Downs just round the corner from u guys! The kettle is always on! Inbox me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cheers Claire

Archived