8 Year Old Heading to Gold Coast

Guest The Baggo's

Guest Fi Fi

Hi Georgia,

We are staying with mum and dads friends in Elanora. Yes it has a pool, but it is too cold to go in, it's winter here. The weather is beautiful, about 23-28 degrees. We went to Dreamworld yesterday it was great. I met the Rugrats and Dora as well as go on loads of rides. We have looked at houses all with pools. We are going to see some schools next week.

Emily

xx

Guest lynneand mark

Hi Emily and Elizabeth,

I have been to Australia before, I went in their Autumn. It was quite hot there. :swoon:

Emily where did you stop on the way to Oz? Elizabeth do you know where you are going to stop? We are going to stop in Singapore but only to change planes. We will have a swim in the hotel at the airport.:)

Did you get bored on the aeroplane???

Love GeorgiaXXX:jiggy:

Guest the greenwoods

hiya elizabeth and annabel

its harriet remember me from the poms in oz thing at halfway house when are you going to oz we have started the process now so we should probably be going next year some time.are you ok now after you fell over it looked bad. i really enjoyed playing with you it waqs nice to meet you aswell.:) love harriet

Guest The Baggo's
hiya elizabeth and annabel

its harriet remember me from the poms in oz thing at halfway house when are you going to oz we have started the process now so we should probably be going next year some time.are you ok now after you fell over it looked bad. i really enjoyed playing with you it waqs nice to meet you aswell.:) love harriet

hi Harriet

im ok from the fall thank you for looking after me it came up bad but im ok.i enjoyed playing with you too.im going to oz in september or october this year.good luck for going to oz.

love from Elizabeth xxxx

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Georgia and Emily!! Hope you are having a great time in oz when are you starting school and what school are you going to ?? keep in touch Elizabeth x

Guest Ian and Sharon
Hi Georgia and Emily!! Hope you are having a great time in oz when are you starting school and what school are you going to ?? keep in touch Elizabeth x

Hi everyone I am called Louise this is the first time I have been on this. I went to the Poms in Oz thing at the Halfway House in Essex. I moving to Sydney around September or October, is there anyone else who has moved or is moving to Sydney? I am unsure about moving.Louise

Guest the greenwoods

:shocked:hiya louise

its harriet here are you excited about moving to oz i am a little bit scared but i will get over it soon. are you moving in october ican not remember????? sorry speak to you soon

loe harrietxxxxx

Guest Ian and Sharon

HIYA,

I am moving around October time I am ok about moving.hope to hear from you soon.

louise

Guest Ian and Sharon

:unsure:HIYA,

I am moving around October time I am ok about moving.hope to hear from you soon.

louise

Guest lynneand mark

Hi everyone,

I am glad you all enjoyed meeting up, I couldn't come because it was my Nan's birthday.:wub:

Are you all very excited about moving? We are moving 2 weeks today!!:shocked:

Have you finished school yet? I don't finish till the 25th July!!

Love Georgia:v_SPIN:

See you all in Oz!!

Guest Ian and Sharon

hiya everyone, We are now having to go and do some car boot sales. At least we get the money that we earn.

Hope to hear from you soon Louise.

Guest The Baggo's

Hi everyone! We are getting a good little gang going now! Really jealous of Georgia already being in Oz and starting to make friends. Hopefully our visas wont be long and me and my sister can meet up with her family. Love Elizabeth x

Guest The Baggo's

hi Georgia

im taking my i pod too but my little sister set a code on it so i cant lisen to music thats a bummer.i might be staying in my england school for a week and a few days and then we might go to malaysia (in our holiday home).iv got to go now as we will be going to malaysia in a minute.

love elizabeth xx

Guest The Baggo's

hi Georgia

iv already finished school .and had my spots day. the packers have already came .yes i am very nervous about going.sorry for not repling lately iv bin a bit buzy.

love elizabeth

ps.maybe you could tell me how to do the smilles and you can call me lizzie.

• 1 month later...
Guest The Baggo's

hi everyone we have got our VISA now so i will be able to see you guys (wich will be fun).

Me and my sisters were very excited when our visas came through! Hope your school is going ok and that you have settled into your new house ok. Look forward to meeting up hopefully in October time. Lots of love Elizabeth x

• 1 month later...
Guest nigel and lisa evans

Hi Elizabeth

New to all this, we are hoping to move to Oz too. My name is Sophie I am 7 year old. I have a dog called Missy. how are you? Hope you reply soon

love sophie

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hello Elizabeth my name is Robyn, I am 10 years old and i might be moving to the Gold Coast next summer. I hope if you move you will have a great time! :)

Write back

Robyn

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Baggo's

hi robyn Im 9 years old and we are going to move to Australia 8th November.If you come out then i guess we will have a great time together.

love Elizabeth xxxxxx

Hi Elizabeth,

Im a mummy but I am living in the Gold Coast where you are heading, my little girl has the same birthday as your sister 7th July. You will love it here, there is so many things to do and the beaches are so lovely you can spend all day there.

Also you can buy tickets cheap when you live here to visit Sea World, Movie World and Dream World which means that you can visit as many times as you like. We have one for Seaworld and go over few weeks to see the dolphins (hope I dont get wrong of your mummy for telling you that hehe).

All the poeple here are really friendly and Ella has made lots of new friends already and we have only been here 9 weeks.

Good Luck only a few weeks and you will be here.

Love Em x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cannon family

hi elizibeth

i am dani and i am 12

i am not your age ( obviously)

but i am going near the gold coast well ipswich to be precise

when r u going??

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest The Baggo's

hi dani

iv already moved over here but i havent been on here for quite a long time so.

i love it here and i love my school iv made loads of new friends and my teachers are all really nice.

im sure you will be ok when you move.i MSN my friends back in England so i maybe you can do that with your friends.

let me no if i can help you more??????

from Elizabeth xxxx

Guest shellie

:swoon:hi i'm william i'm 9, 10 in july, and my brother miles:biglaugh: is nearly 7.

my mum and dad want to go to sydney to live soon, and i'm nervous too, because we will be going to a different school, and i don't know any australian people,i will miss my best freind, but my mum and dad said that we will be buying him a web cam as a leaving present so we can keep in contact. when are you going to live in australia? my mum and dad have only just started to see some people about going.

will.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi my name is Elizabeth' date=' my family is heading for Gold Coast in September / October. I wondered if there is anyone out there my age? I am looking forward to going :D:D:D but am also a bit nervous,starting a new school and leaving my best friend Holly. I hope I enjoy it over in oz but am a bit scared!

Elizabeth ![/quote']

Hi Elizabeth i am eight and my name is chloe i am into high school musical and h20 because that is set on the gold coast.I have been on a holiday there and it is really nice.

Have you been there before and have you gone on any day trips

love chloep :smile::smile::wubclub:

Archived