8 Year Old Heading to Gold Coast

Guest The Baggo's

Guest The Baggo's

Hi my name is Elizabeth, my family is heading for Gold Coast in September / October. I wondered if there is anyone out there my age? I am looking forward to going :D:D:D but am also a bit nervous,starting a new school and leaving my best friend Holly. I hope I enjoy it over in oz but am a bit scared!

Elizabeth !

Hi Elizabeth,

Good luck with your move, we're in WA, but I have a son 7 and a daughter 12 who have both settled in really well here in Australia and particularly at school. They've made friends very quickly and really like it. I know you'll be nervous because both Alex and Tom were, but they said don't worry as they have found it very easy to adjust and were both pretty nervous at first too.

Ali

Guest lynneand mark

Hi, my name is Georgia and I am 7.I will be 8 in November. We are moving to Brisbane or the Gold Coast in August. I won't have any friends. I will need to make some new friends.

Georgia,

I am sure you will make lots of friends when you get to the Gold Coast. People will really like your English accent. Alex and Tom love it and Tom who is 7 says school is really fun and cool.

Ali

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Georgina, I won't have any friends either! Hopefully we will soon make some new ones - maybe we could meet up! We are hopefully going on the Dunstable Downs picnic. I enjoy watching H2o - just add water. Do you watch it? Would like to hear from you - Elizabeth x

Guest lynneand mark

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank-you for your reply. No I don't watch H2O but it sounds interesting, what channel is it on? Do you like High School Musical? I am sorry but I won't be able to go to the picnic as I will be in Spain visiting my nan. Do you go to Brownies? What year are you in?

Please reply love Georgia

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Georgia!

Yes i do watch High school Musical. H20 is on nickelodeon page 605 or 604 its all about a group off girls on the Gold coast i really injoy it and i think it is really cool.

And no i dont go brownies but it sounds fun! I'm in year 3 but i like it its fun even though I have a strict teacher.When do you think you are going to as ?I'm going about September or October.I'm going to be 9 in October and my sister is going to be 8 in November.

When is your birthday ?And do you have any brothers or sisters?

Love Elizabeth! x x x

Guest Fi Fi

hi Georgia and Elizabeth,

My name is Emily. I am 7 and will be 8 in January. We are moving to the Gold Coast at the end of June. I would love to be friends with you both because I won't know anybody either. I watch High School Musical too and I will look at nickelodeon pages.

Thanks

Love

Emily xx

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Emily

I am 8 and will be 9 in October. Do you have any brothes or sisters ?What films do you like? I like h20 (Just add water) Are you excited about going? Are you going to the picnec.

Elizabeth x x x x x

Guest lynneand mark

Dear Elizabeth and Emily,

I am really enjoying chatting on PomsinOz. I will be 8 on November 3rd. I have a brother called Jack and he is 4 years old. Do you both have brothers and sisters? I would love to be friends with you when we all move. Maybe we could all meet at the beach or a park! I am going to Spain tomorrow to visit my nan so I might not be online for a couple of weeks, depends on the internet at nannies house. Have a nice half term both of you. love Georgia

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Emily

I have 2 sisters one called Annabelle and she is 7 she will be 8 in November and my other sister called Madeline she is 3 and she will be 4 in July.Have a nice hols in Spain Keep in touch!

Elizabeth! xxxx

Guest Fi Fi

Hi Elizabeth,

I have a 1 sister called Claudia and she is 5 and will be 6 in march 24th. I don't watch h2o

(just add water.) but i do watch high school musical. Sory!I`m going to Florida today. So i won`t be able to talk to you .Sory. hope you have a lovely half term

love Emily xxxx

Guest Fi Fi

Hi Georgia

I like chattring on pomsin oz it is fun. I don't like H2O(just add water).But i do like waching

High school musical. I'm going on holiday to Florida today so i might not be able to talk to you.Sory! Speek to you very soon!

love Emily xxxx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fi Fi

Hi Elizabeth!!

I have come back with a tan from Florida. Hope we meat up soon in Oz!!!!

Love Emily

xx

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Emily, glad you had a nice holiday. We had a good time at the picnic and met some nice people. We had a nice trip to London and went on the London Eye so we have some nice pictures to take to Australia! Keep in touch

Elizabeth xx

Guest lynneand mark

Hi Elizabeth and Emily,

I have got back from Spain where I visited my Nan. My mum and dad are selling my toys but they said I can have some new ones in Australia. Are you getting rid of lots of things? When do you fly to Brisbane? I am going on the 13th August. Keep in touch

love Georgia

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Georgia! I am taking my bike and my i pod. Have sold a lot of stuff. My sister is taking some of her bratz but we have been promised some new toys! Hopefully a lilo for the swimming pool. We have no exact date yet, but reckon it will be in October - so hopefully we could meet up then - Love Elizabeth! xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lynneand mark

Hi Elizabeth,

I am taking my i-pod too. I think Emily will be in Australia now. Are you going to start your school in September until you go? I am going to be leaving my school soon. Hope to hear from you soon

love Georgia

Guest Fi Fi

Hi Elizabeth and Georgia

It is my second day in oz!!!!!!!!!!! We arrived on June 28th after a long time on a plane.

It was nice and sunny when we landed. My dads friends met us at the airport. He brought a trailer as we had 12 suitcases!!!! The rest of my stuff is on a ship and is not here for six weeks.

We are going looking at houses today then we are going to the beach and the park, I think.

Let me know when you are both here.

Hope you have a great time and hope to hear from you soon.

bye

love Emily

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Emily, glad you arrived safely. Really jealous of you going to the beach as its pouring down with rain here. Hopefully we are going to be out on the Gold Coast in September. Let me know how you get on at school - hope it is easy to make friends for you. Have fun and please keep in touch as we will (hopefully) soon be near each other.

Love from Elizabeth xxx

Guest Fi Fi

Hi Elizabeth,

The beach was cool. We went yesterday too. My mum and dad are going to look at houses today and schools this week so I will let you know.

Love

Emily:v_SPIN:

Guest lynneand mark

Hi Emily,

I am glad you like Oz. Has the house your staying in have a swiming pool because we are going to have one hopefully. Where in the Gold Coast are you living. Have your mum and Dad seen any nice houses? My Dad liked Pacific Pines when he went to have a look around so we may look for a house there.

It's raining lots here, is it raining over there?

Love GeorgiaXXXXX

Guest lynneand mark

Hi Elizabeth,

When do you finish school for the summer? I finish on the 25th July. Are you having a sportsday? We had ours already.:yes:

Are you starting to pack? We have the packers coming on the 27th July.

I am very nervous about going.:unsure:Are you?

looking forward to hearing from you.

love Georgia:wubclub:

ps. me and my mum have just worked out how to put the smiley faces in !!!

Archived