aircraft engineer/community care work/counsellor???

Guest nikki

:shock: We are off to regional vic in April 06 at long last. Looking at Belmont/Highton side of Geelong. I am a qualified counsellor and I also work out in the community with clients who require care in their own homes. Hubby is a qualified aircraft engineer and although hopes to look into other career options is looking for this work to start us off. Has anyone got any info on these careers?? Pay? Contacts? any info would be appreciated. I have found a couple of companys that look like viable options for my work but I still cannot pin point any level of salary?

Is anyone else looking at these areas of vic or areas of work??

Thanks Nikki, Gaz Tabatha(12) Dan(8) :D

• 2 months later...
Guest abeattie

Hi Nikki,

We are also a family of 4 and have recently moved to Melbourne, my husband was an Aircraft Engineer / Metal Machinist back home, he has secured a job in Tullamarine with a company called JTS Aero (Jet Turbine Services)

He tried to secure work with this company before we left the UK with no success but, as soon as we arrived they interviewed him and he got the job.

As a guideline I would say the salary is going to be around the $50 to $60k mark plus benefits etc..

Please dont state me on that it is only a guide.

Good luck.

Angie, Sean & Kids

Archived