Specific Work Experience 175 Visa

Guest mentaloriental

Guest mentaloriental

Hi I am trying to gather the documentation required to prove my specific work experience for the 175 visa.

It says that I have to provide evidence that I have been employed in my nominated occupation for 3 of the last 4 years. If I have worked in my occupation for longer than 4 years, is it worth getting an extra reference from my employer from 5 years ago?

Any advice would be much apreciated

Cheers

Guest Gollywobbler
Hi I am trying to gather the documentation required to prove my specific work experience for the 175 visa.

It says that I have to provide evidence that I have been employed in my nominated occupation for 3 of the last 4 years. If I have worked in my occupation for longer than 4 years, is it worth getting an extra reference from my employer from 5 years ago?

Any advice would be much apreciated

Cheers

Helloo mentaloriental

I love your user name!! Are you a mental Oriental as a matter of fact? (I wouldn't blame you for being one in this mad new world of visas!)

I'd send them the full five years' information and be done with it, if it were me. They know what the waste paper bin on the floor is for so they can always bin anything that they don't need in the end.

Cheers

Gill

Oriental is also name for a kind of massage around here though...heh...

Regardles, I would do as Gill advised.

Cheers.

Guest littlesarah

I did exactly what Gill suggested, and now I'm sitting in my office in Australia - so it certainly didn't do me any harm!

Archived