ENS 785 and 47ES

Guest gardenboy

Guest gardenboy

Hi Everyone,

My new employer (I hope!) will be submitting both these applications: ens 785 and 47es this coming Monday. Does anyone have any idea what the timeframe is likely to be from submission to (hopefully) approval? I keep on hearing differing messages, so wondered if anyone who's been down this particular route might have some ideas.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone,

My new employer (I hope!) will be submitting both these applications: ens 785 and 47es this coming Monday. Does anyone have any idea what the timeframe is likely to be from submission to (hopefully) approval? I keep on hearing differing messages, so wondered if anyone who's been down this particular route might have some ideas.

Many thanks in advance.

hi gardenboy

which centre of excellence is it to be sent to ? perth seems to be the slowest at the moment as they are only processing applications from june 2009 at the moment. melbourne seems to be processing in 2 - 3 weeks and sydney is currently processing nominations (form 785) from 15 dec and visa applications (form 47es) from i think 17 nov. provided all paperwork is lodged sydney takes about. 10 - 12 weeks if both are lodged together. https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqjcLelabWLPdEFBbEc1LW4tbl9vc0FRQjVpcGJ4NEE&hl=en should give you a better idea of timeframes

By TRN do you mean the nomination ? if so, then i think that if they are lodged together it speeds up the whole process by a week or two. As far as i know though, it varies from case to case. My agent lodged my nomination first to ensure that it was approved, then lodged my 121 application after that because the nomination wasn't sraightforward.

Archived