Help I'm a scrambled egg head!!

Guest michele'n'michael

Guest michele'n'michael

:confused: :arghh:

Hi does anyone know how accurate the employment history has to be and if they check up on you??

What it is; I thought I'd been in my house for ten & half yrs(1996) & put this date on my TRA ( not back yet) now I realise that it was 1997, silly cow that I am. So when I put the date on the visa application if successful at the TRA I'm gonna have to put a different date. Also I've realised I've missed out a coulpl of temp jobs my oh did 10 yrs ago. Do you think this matters? I knew doing that TrA was doin my head in..

Any help appreciated Michelex

Guest kimdownie

hi Michelle,

My advice to you would be to try phoning the TRA, we phoned them a few times and they were very helpful.

I dont wish to worry you but I do believe that they can be very awkward when it comes to precise detail. I would ring ASAP, and explain the situation and be whiter than white. If you pass the TRA with the incorrect details it will most likely come back and bite you on the bum!!. If you at least warn them, you have covered your own back, even if you fail for any other reason and have to re-apply they will still use your 1st application, so there is no other way around it as far as I know.

I am sorry if it is not what you want to read, but you do have time to do something about it.

GOOD LUCK

Kim x

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Our agent wanted very precise employment dates for our TRA,they can make checks,and if things don't tie up they may think you are hiding something.

Guest Scarletfever

Yep...the same as our agent told us.. Even the individual date of the month that I started my apprenticeship which was a long, long time ago needed to be smack on. I'd just put September down and she told me to put the date down just in case.

I'm sure if you contact them asap and tell them its a genuine mistake you'll be ok.

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi. We didnt put precide dates, just month and year and Ian passed his TRA on Monday. i think if the dates differ on the visa app to the TRA then it may raise questions and cause problems.

Lou

Hiya,

When we filled in our TRA we know we made a few mistakes with the dates, things like a couple of months out on jobs start and finish dates, time of visiting australia on holiday was out by a few months, his training/apprenticeship dates were only given by approx months not actual dates.

We passed the TRA no problem and we have had a co and been requested for police and med checks, using the same information.

We have not lied on the forms but we could only guess some of the dates.

Hope this helps and goodluck

rache

Guest michele'n'michael
Hiya,

When we filled in our TRA we know we made a few mistakes with the dates, things like a couple of months out on jobs start and finish dates, time of visiting australia on holiday was out by a few months, his training/apprenticeship dates were only given by approx months not actual dates.

We passed the TRA no problem and we have had a co and been requested for police and med checks, using the same information.

We have not lied on the forms but we could only guess some of the dates.

Hope this helps and goodluck

rache

Thanks thats reasuuring!!

You just don,t think some stuff is relevant to put in the memory bank!!Michele xx

Archived