Pet Friendly Rental Accommodation Melbourne

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

I know how hard pet friendly accommodation is to find. We have a piece of software that shows us all the pet friendly properties in the area and thought I would put the link to this if anyone is interested, it is in Lyndhurst, a lovely suburb close to the beach, the highway and the rainforests: LOT 923 SILVERWATTLE PLACE, LYNDHURST, Victoria 3975 - House to Lease #404304261 - realestate.com.au

Guest The Pom Queen
Kate I can see the house, but what piece of software am I supposed to see??

Julie x

PMSL, no we have the software here installed on our pc. It lets me know when i do a search for clients, which properties are pet friendly, it saves trawling through each ad.:wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen
I get it - so you can help me when we start looking then??

Julie x

LOL:laugh: Yes, I can no worries.:jiggy:

• 5 years later...
I know how hard pet friendly accommodation is to find. We have a piece of software that shows us all the pet friendly properties in the area and thought I would put the link to this if anyone is interested, it is in Lyndhurst, a lovely suburb close to the beach, the highway and the rainforests: LOT 923 SILVERWATTLE PLACE, LYNDHURST, Victoria 3975 - House to Lease #404304261 - realestate.com.au

Hi Kate

my wife and I plus our beloved dog are emigrating to Melbourne in May 2015 and we were wondering if you have any rentals coming up. We are looking for a 2 bed unit / house if possible are budget is up to $400 per/week.

We have stayed in Melbourne before and were hoping to find somewhere in the bayside area or surrounding areas. We would be really grateful for your response.

Kind Regards

Andy

Archived