Guest 09061986

Will quitting job/moving abroad affect 176 visa application?

Guest 09061986

My partner and I lodged a 176 SS non CSL visa application from a HR country in June 2009 but had no case officer assigned previous to the 23SEP09 debacle.

We are now stuck in limbo and although there seems to be hope for us in Cat5 we are still filled with uncertainty and trying to move on with our lives. In this context, my partner's company has offered him a full time job in Europe.

Given that I am the main applicant for our 176 visa,

1_ what effect would it have on the application if I quit my current job, which matches my nominated occupation, and possibly take up another job which may not match the nominated occupation?

2_ Also, would the fact of changing country of residence affect the visa application?

3_ Any other effect on the application arising from this situation?

Thank you very much for your help,

Steve

My partner and I lodged a 176 SS non CSL visa application from a HR country in June 2009 but had no case officer assigned previous to the 23SEP09 debacle.

We are now stuck in limbo and although there seems to be hope for us in Cat5 we are still filled with uncertainty and trying to move on with our lives. In this context, my partner's company has offered him a full time job in Europe.

Given that I am the main applicant for our 176 visa,

1_ what effect would it have on the application if I quit my current job, which matches my nominated occupation, and possibly take up another job which may not match the nominated occupation?

2_ Also, would the fact of changing country of residence affect the visa application?

3_ Any other effect on the application arising from this situation?

Thank you very much for your help,

Steve

Once you have lodged your application with DIAC your work history is frozen, what you do work wise after lodgement date is not a problem.

regarding moving country im not sure on this one, however im sure some one from this FAB forum will come along to give advice to you.

Proview

Guest 09061986

Hello all, any other thoughts on this? I really appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Steve