Yipeeeee!

terry & Melanie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gizzmo888

Congratulations to you both - its a fantastic feeling to finally get it!

Good luck in Brisbane - when do you think you'll move - we are going hopefully in May just looking for jobs now

Good luck

Carol

Guest The Pom Queen

Wow Melanie that is great news, does this mean you are not going to spend as much time on PIO because you will be to busy organising your new life down under!!!

Yeh!!!!

We got it!!!

We got the visa grant letter this morning!:jiggy:

Thankyou to everyone on PIO, for all your help and support.

Melanie x

Congratulations!, you are so good person and u deserve the best in life, but pls don't forget about this forum and about us.

Dia

Hi Melanie,

Congratulations, I was sure it wouldnt be long before you got your visa!

Are you planning on going this year, or to validate first? We got our visa in October and are going to validate in March, and check out schools, houses, jobs etc. I think from a previous post I remember you were looking at similar areas to me. Do you know where you'd like to live?

Enjoy the celebrations,

Shaz

Hi Melanie,

Congratulations, I was sure it wouldnt be long before you got your visa!

Are you planning on going this year, or to validate first? We got our visa in October and are going to validate in March, and check out schools, houses, jobs etc. I think from a previous post I remember you were looking at similar areas to me. Do you know where you'd like to live?

Enjoy the celebrations,

Shaz

We are hoping to make the move this summer to Brisbane (although we will consider other states if the right job came along). My daughter will be going up to secondary school this september, so ideally before then. I don't really want her to have to move schools twice if we can help it.

Now we have the visa Terry can start looking for jobs. And the house is going on the market in the next couple of weeks. We would like to sell it before going, but if it doesn't sell we will rent it out. We probably won't take the money with us from the sale anyway with the exchange rate as it is, and the rent would more than cover the mortgage. So our options are open. I'm hoping it will all fall into place now we have the visa!!!! Yipeeeeee:jiggy:

I havn't come down off the ceiling yet!!

Melanie x

We are hoping to make the move this summer to Brisbane (although we will consider other states if the right job came along). My daughter will be going up to secondary school this september, so ideally before then. I don't really want her to have to move schools twice if we can help it.

Now we have the visa Terry can start looking for jobs. And the house is going on the market in the next couple of weeks. We would like to sell it before going, but if it doesn't sell we will rent it out. We probably won't take the money with us from the sale anyway with the exchange rate as it is, and the rent would more than cover the mortgage. So our options are open. I'm hoping it will all fall into place now we have the visa!!!! Yipeeeeee:jiggy:

I havn't come down off the ceiling yet!!

Melanie x

I am trying to know the feeling being granted a visa, Melanie. I am so happy for you and your family!!

Archived