You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest JillG

Friends Wanted North Lakes/ Redcliffe Area!!

Guest JillG

Hi Everyone,

We have just moved to North Lakes and would love to make friends around the area. We have 3 children that I’m hoping that will go to north lakes school 16, 11 and 12.Would like to make friends before they start school and a desperate husband who is dying for someone to show him some good fishing spots.

Jill

Hi Jill

I have sent you a PM, my hubby is desperate for a fishing buddy lol

Adele xx

Hi Jill

There are lots of people in your area, so hopefully some of them will be along soon.

Love

Rudi

x

Hi Jill, I am 39 from Manchester. We moved here last May (my fella is from Adelaide). I have 2 young ones of 2 and 7 months but would love to meet people. I'm not used to not being so social to be honest (without sounding like a sad sack lol).

anyhoo, if I don't sound too desperate and you have a group or something I'd love to mingle.

cheers

Mel :biggrin:

Hi Jill, I am 39 from Manchester. We moved here last May (my fella is from Adelaide). I have 2 young ones of 2 and 7 months but would love to meet people. I'm not used to not being so anti social to be honest (without sounding like a sad sack lol).

anyhoo, if I don't sound too desperate and you have a group or something I'd love to mingle.

cheers

Mel :biggrin: