Strange Question

Guest bindog1uk

Guest bindog1uk

Does anyone know how you would stand on perminant residancy if after you had gone to Australia and your O.H. died, if he was the main applicant and it was all on his pionts alone that you had obtained your visa's, would you have to return to England? I know that this might sound a stange question, but having preivously lost one husband suddenly in an accident and knowing that it completely changes your life, it could be very traumatic if you are on the other side of the world and then told that you have to move everything back here again. Don't get me wrong I am a very opptomistic person, the one thing I did learn is that life is too short, get out there and enjoy it. But always best to be prepared! Lesley:biggrin:

Does anyone know how you would stand on perminant residancy if after you had gone to Australia and your O.H. died, if he was the main applicant and it was all on his pionts alone that you had obtained your visa's, would you have to return to England? I know that this might sound a stange question, but having preivously lost one husband suddenly in an accident and knowing that it completely changes your life, it could be very traumatic if you are on the other side of the world and then told that you have to move everything back here again. Don't get me wrong I am a very opptomistic person, the one thing I did learn is that life is too short, get out there and enjoy it. But always best to be prepared! Lesley:biggrin:

Permanent residency is permanent. Once it is granted all applicants have equal rights and status.

Archived