Anyone else had issues with attaching documents to WA SS application?

Guest garynhelen

Guest garynhelen

Just wondered if there's anyone out there who has had a similar problem to ours and been able to resolve it.

We've just been informed (after waiting 5 months) that our WA SS application is invalid because three documents were missing. I know I attached all the required documents (wish I had taken screen shots) but it seems there is a problem when using vista!

We've e mailed WA with missing docs, in the hope that they'll reconsider our application, so are waiting (again) with baited breath!!

Helen

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Helen

Did they tell you which documents should have been attached but were not?

Karen was the first person to tell me about problems with the WA computer:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/34742-wa-state-sponsership-sub-clas-176-visa-problem-online-application.html

She then mentioned in Chat that the problem was to do with Windows Vista and that her husband's CV needed to be saved in an older version of Word, so as to get rid of the WA computer not being compatible with Vista.

I'm not a migration agent so I've never actually "been there" when the machine saves something, how you tell whether it has saved all the attachments etc.

Cheers

Gill

Guest garynhelen

Hi Gill,

yes, they said I didn't attach the CV, IELTS, and Skills Assessment!! But there was no indication at the time that there was a problem. I got an e mail to confirm the application had been successfully lodged.

regards,

Helen

Archived